Bellazon

Nik Pace
Thumbnail

lachienne

Modeling career

She is currently pursuing a modelling career and has hired a publicist.

Trivia and notes

Height: 5'8

Favourite Television Shows: CSI, Cheaters

Favourite Food: Gumbo, Cheese

Favourite Magazine: V Magazine

Favourite Movie: Blow

I hope to see more of Nik Pace as I think she's a really good model with a unique look.

76303030b668418b86o9ks.jpg391700242l0zw.jpg

06-20060213115505.jpg16-20060213115506.jpg

ep09_18.jpgep11_10.jpgep11_09.jpg

No offence but i don't think any of the girls known thanks to ANTM has the potential of a model or is even THAT pretty :ninja:

First of all, good luck finding a girlfriend.

Second of all, high fashion isn't really about pretty. Also, I think many of the girls would have looked more high fashion if they were either skinnier or photographed differently.

• 1 month later...

No offence but i don't think any of the girls known thanks to ANTM has the potential of a model or is even THAT pretty :ninja:

First of all, good luck finding a girlfriend.

Second of all, high fashion isn't really about pretty. Also, I think many of the girls would have looked more high fashion if they were either skinnier or photographed differently.

First of all i'm gay but thx for caring ;)

Then assuming i was straight, i don't see why not finding that chick attractive would make it harder for me to find a girlfriend ?

And speaking of high fashion i think most of the high fashion models are pretty/beautiful. But anyways it's not about what's high fashion and what's not... if Nik did ANTM it's because she wanna be a model, right ? and preferably a big one ? So she'll have to be either high fashion or really commercial (VS... ) and i don't think she fits in any of these two categories... I do think she's got an interesting face