Bellazon

Kourtney Kardashian or Avril Lavigne?

latinfire

Kourtney Kardashian or Avril Lavigne?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl is more beautiful?

• Kourtney Kardashian
    • Avril Lavigne
  2. 2. which girl has better body and skin?

• Kourtney Kardashian
    • Avril Lavigne
  3. 3. With whom would you like to have sex?

• Kourtney Kardashian
    • Avril Lavigne

With whom would I like to have sex? Hmmm.... a meat grinder maybe :laugh::ninja: ?

These are definitey two of my least favorite female celebs on the face of the earth and even though Avril's an artist I don't think she's talented either :ninja: . That's not to say her terrible singing is the reason I don't like her mind you (as I like some equally bad singers), its her personality combined with her dillusions of being a cool rocker chick that grate on me to no end. The only thing I like about Kourtney is her hair and the only thing I like about Avril is the relief of knowing she's not American, but neither is enough to tip the scales. I voted Kourtney only because seeing Avril run away with a poll sickens me :ninja: .

I do not think Avril is really that talented.

I like maybe 2 of her songs, simply because they are fun to listen to when I have to drive alot.

I DO think she is beautiful and has some of my favorite pictures and covers ever.

Kourtney(or any of the damn Kardashians) They are talent-less mooches who do nothing but make public train wrecks out of their lives. I am sick of seeing them be idiots all over the media.

So Avril > train wreck.

Avril...plus she has actual talent.

+1 billion. Kortney and Chloe also try to pretend they are good looking. Only pretty one is Kim, and Kendall.

Kendall is average and looks like a mini Khloe- the only reason she models is because she's a Kardashian.

Kim is pretty but too fake and wears too much makeup and looked better before all that surgery.

I prefer Khloe looks wise.

I think the prettiest one in that family is....Mason, hahaha.

With whom would I like to have sex? Hmmm.... a meat grinder maybe :laugh::ninja: ?

These are definitey two of my least favorite female celebs on the face of the earth and even though Avril's an artist I don't think she's talented either :ninja: . That's not to say her terrible singing is the reason I don't like her mind you (as I like some equally bad singers), its her personality combined with her dillusions of being a cool rocker chick that grate on me to no end. The only thing I like about Kourtney is her hair and the only thing I like about Avril is the relief of knowing she's not American, but neither is enough to tip the scales. I voted Kourtney only because seeing Avril run away with a poll sickens me :ninja: .

Avril writes her own songs and has a good voice and plays guitar and piano....I'd hate to think what your definition of 'talented' is.

You also seem to hate for people to have different opinions from you on any subject. Since you'd hate to see it so much and I type fast, I might as well humor you. I consider a good voice to be one where a person can either sing on key in a live setting, can control their voice, has range (ability to sing more than one note) or can carry a note on pitch or any combination of those. That's just a good voice as a technical instrument, but many artists (even those I love) have made up for their failures on that end by way of unique phrasing, a unique tone and emotion though those are more subjective measures. Jimi Hendrix for example was a terrible singer from a technical standpoint, but some came to appreciate those subjective qualities. Of course he would have been still widely admired for his guitar playing and all around creativity if he had just hired a lead singer, but that's just an example. Some even said Vic Demone had a superior voice to Frank Sinatra, but that Sinatra's style made up for it.

She doesn't win me on the technical side or the subjective (unique tone, phrasing) side. As to playing the guitar, she's not Joe Pass and I'm not really impressed by the basic strumming of the acoustic even though its a hobby of my own. Competency on the piano isn't that rare either, though warranted it can't hurt. Even in the realm of socialites and girls born rich, many of them have some random talents just by virtue of the fact that their daddies put them in a bunch of lessons as soon as they could walk because they wanted their little princesses to be good at something. I also don't put a whole lot of stock into the merit of 'writing your own songs' when I don't think the songs are that good. Its the same to me as saying a director also wrote his movie that I hate.

Yes, I respect her as a professional more than a socialite and being classified as any legit professional makes you more talented than a Kardashian or socialite, but a roach can swim, its just a tired argument to me. Its so tired in fact that I didn't even originally see your original comment, but just clicked the "End" key to "Add Reply" and came up with that on my own.

All this is beside the fact that I stated that I'm still not attracted to either in the least despite how much I dislike them, that I like some (singher/commercial models who I pretend are models) who I consider even less talented and my dislike of her is 100% due to her personality and 0% because of her music :whistle: .

+1 billion. Kortney and Chloe also try to pretend they are good looking. Only pretty one is Kim, and Kendall.

Kendall is average and looks like a mini Khloe- the only reason she models is because she's a Kardashian.

Kim is pretty but too fake and wears too much makeup and looked better before all that surgery.

You prefer Khloe???? :blink: I think she looks like Shrek. :laugh:

But by farrr.....best is mason :p too bad hes gonna be a product of the kardashians :/

Also neither of these people are good looking, but I'm going with Avril just because she at least does something, sings and performs, instead of leaching off her sister who is famous FOR BEING A WH*RE!

Sorry for the language, the kardashians bug me :p

You prefer Khloe???? :blink: I think she looks like Shrek. :laugh:

But by farrr.....best is mason :p too bad hes gonna be a product of the kardashians :/

hahaha,ooops,misspellingg....I MEANT Kourtney. haha.

Khloe looks like a drag queen.