Bellazon

can anyone please ID her??

ohh ya know

Any information on the pic can potentially lead you to the model :mellow: .

This is an excellent point, which is all part of the investigative/ information gathering process which ultimately leads one to the answer!

all im saying is that didnt help me cause ive been looking for her for a long time now...sorry...? :dontgetit:

photographer is from luxembourg and he has already worked with luxembourg agencies (laura schuller). i have checked my-models but could not assign the pic.

edit: the pic is part of photo series "hair" with several models. most of them are from my-models.lu

Thanks! I already checked there and saw her but still haven't come up with a name.

usually knowing who the photographer helps place a geographical location to where the model works. however, most photographers work in numerous markets just like models. finding out which locations a photographer works in and what agencies he/she works with helps a lot. thus why i told you the photographer and awesomexxx was able to find out more. eventually someone will find her.