Bellazon

Why do the majority of people think been white, blond, blue/green eye is better, and more attractive?

Maiya

Thanks to people like you, racism still exists. The sheer insolences your post possesses says enough of how myopic your way of thinking is. I could write a whole essay here, but I know it won't do any good, sadly. You can force a cow to the river, but you can't force it to drink. At least, majority of Americans are sound enough to look past the color of ones skin when selecting their leader

Thanks to people like you, racism still exists. The sheer insolence your post possesses says enough of how myopic your way of thinking is. I could write a whole essay here, but I know it won't do any good, sadly. You can force a cow to the river, but you can't force it to drink. At least, majority of Americans are sound enough to look past the color of ones skin when selecting their leader

They might be able to look past skin color when selecting their leader but that does not mean they can't still be racist: http://deadspin.com/5968935/take-that-nigger-off-the-tv-we-wanna-watch-football-idiots-respond-to-nbc-pre+empting-sunday-night-football

Thanks to people like you, racism still exists. The sheer insolence your post possesses says enough of how myopic your way of thinking is. I could write a whole essay here, but I know it won't do any good, sadly. You can force a cow to the river, but you can't force it to drink. At least, majority of Americans are sound enough to look past the color of ones skin when selecting their leader

my relative think if I married a black or Indian guy I am going to ruin the family and If I married a white guy I am going fix the family. that is so racist and offensive. I am going to marry the guy that is going to love me and treat me right, I don't know care what is his skin color, as long as I found him attractive is fine with me.

Russell I love you. Not because you are Russian. And not because you touch yourself in the bathroom. And definitely not because you have Bender in your ava.

Wait... those are pro-factors too, but still...

You and Kiki are one of the greatest trolls I´ve ever met :heart:

Russell I love you. Not because you are Russian. And not because you touch yourself in the bathroom. And definitely not because you have Bender in your ava.