Bellazon

Why do the majority of people think been white, blond, blue/green eye is better, and more attractive?

Maiya

But in all seriousness. The way that some of these people get worked up, offended, or hurt about statements made on the internet. I'm jealous. I wish I had their lives? And the most moving problem in my life was someone saying something offensive or rude on bellazon.

Considering the last posts here beginning from my post,I would just assume that maybe you had me in your mind when saying this,but I would say that I agree with what you said ,it's just sometimes we do remember that even on the internet we're humans not machines,computers are the tools not the thing or the one talking,so sometimes we have to show some feelings. ;)

So I think it's hard to switch lives,my life is mine not giving it to you . :laugh::heart:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreams,

I think you already know that I respect you,it's just I felt it's against what I saw and learned .

And as for facts I always take facts from personal experiences and knowledge of open hearts,open minds people,Also it's apparant that you also had your facts from same places as me,which is so good.

I don't like to take facts from faked media [most media in most parts of the world are really faking it] ,they just always worsen pictures of many other countries/many other nations.

Unfortunately I'm travelling for about 4 days ,so I won't be able to be online to reply to you,incase you were angry with me or want to say something .But we can agree to disagree, :heart::hug:

Sadly, I think that's the issue. Personal experience isn't the most valid form of finding fact, because unless you are equipped with the ability to have zero subjective thought and dedicate your life to viewing your life through the eyes of a research scientist with years and years of study, you are essentially just putting your experience in place of a bigger picture you have no context for.

Also, taking open-minded peoples perceptions of things doesn't make it fact, because the majority of the world isn't open minded. At all. It's their concept, not anything that concrete.

I'm sorry, but if there are hundreds, if not thousands of anthropological studies (they have nothing to do with media in 99% of the cases) I'm going to take those results over a random persons experience.

There have been numerous studies as to why people prefer lighter color eyes over darker and too make a long story short, lighter colored eyes allow a dilated pupil to be seen with greater ease. A dilated pupil hits a person reptilian brain on a subconscious level and allows them to know if a persons aroused or not.

In this case, bigger is better

It´s not :evil:

jk, it is.

There was also a study that babies and children generally are more "attracted" by people with lighter coloured eyes because of the contrast. It surely catches the attention more - generally. Just like night butterflies are distracted by light.

Personal experiences are not facts.

Because from my personal experiences, I would certainly think men are perverts!

wait a minute!

that's actually a fact!

Hey, wait a minute... you´re not a man, how dare you to be pervert too? :persuazn:

^Then you should have concentrated before saying such things.

I'm sorry but how dare you say so.I have been to some Arab countries,including Egypt,and I know/met lots of them,they don't treat people according to color,NO at all.They told me that generally in Arab world ,color isn't issue .They don't have a history of color Persecution just as some other places in the world have.

Though I don't believe in color thing,and if we're talking about color ,me being white and You being black or fair or anything doesn't give you right to say that they treat them like garbage.

I haven't been talking out of some places recently ,but really that makes me feel angry and felt it's unfair to keep quiet or shut my mouth about things I know and touched before.

And I'm back to my silence.

In the Arab world, color IS an issue. Fair skin and light eyes are coveted. I don't know where you got the idea that it wasn't. Perhaps no one is being persecuted for not having it, but they certainly push forward the concept of light eyes as being a symbol of beauty above that of darker eyes.

the majority of them wear eye contacts my best friend was from South Asia and her sister always wear hazel contact lenses, and when I used to go their party 98% of them wear blue/green contact lenses even 3 years old wear the lenses to party I went to.

They were nice and friendly to me, and very cheerful.

I am from Hispanic heritage, and from my ignorant relatives thinks if you have color eyes, and light skin they think they are better person, I have a cousin and he believes anybody that has blue or green eyes is better than him cuz he has brown eyes. and I also have a cousin that has green eyes and all my relatives treat her like she is a queen or a princess, and if she can sometimes be rude they think is cute and adorable.

I am from Hispanic heritage, and from my ignorant relatives thinks if you have color eyes, and light skin they think they are better person, I have a cousin and he believes anybody that has blue or green eyes is better than him cuz he has brown eyes. and I also have a cousin that has green eyes and all my relatives treat her like she is a queen or a princess, and if she can sometimes be rude they think is cute and adorable.

The problem is that Hispanics view fair skin, light hair and light eyes as a "treasure" because of how supposedly rare it is in Latin America and the European colonization has a lot to do with how they perceive light coloring. In European and Asian history, the fairer you were, the better since it signified you were wealthy enough to stay indoors. Sadly some cultures still have a warped mentality when dealing with skin color.

But simply because you understand that glorifying white skin and light eyes is ridiculous, it does not you are right in putting other skin or eye colors on a pedestal. Because that just makes your point moot.

But in all seriousness. The way that some of these people get worked up, offended, or hurt about statements made on the internet. I'm jealous. I wish I had their lives? And the most moving problem in my life was someone saying something offensive or rude on bellazon.

Thanks to people like you, racism still exists. The sheer insolence your post possesses says enough of how myopic your way of thinking is. I could write a whole essay here, but I know it won't do any good, sadly. You can force a cow to the river, but you can't force it to drink. At least, majority of Americans are sound enough to look past the color of ones skin when selecting their leader