Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

hey Joe, yes i got your PM and i dont think that girl is izabel ;)

Amanda thanks to post your pics .. i want my pics too :cry:

hmmmm. strange. The index of the book marks it as her, but as you saw... there wasn't much to work with.

Yeah Michelabella, it really is a great book.

Why can't there be restaurant like that in nYC. Thanks buddy.

And fashion girl, I'm trying to cap those vids as soon as my old laptop stops freaking out.

Hahah believe me JoeKnight or not... it´s better for you to have no restaurant like that in NYC... because you wouldn´t be able to eat normal lol and I think you´ll try to her than your meal lol

Thanks alot! :) I can´t wait to have this vid on my laptop! :)

okay, good news, good news, and disappointing news.

Good news, my old hunk of junk laptop is working again and I capped Thiago's and Julia's vid. Julia, i think your second was just Izabel's part of the first one, am I right. Or should I cap your other as well?

Good news #2. I coverted Julia's into mp4, so it will be easily playable by quicktime.

Bad news. Thiago's vid for some reason everytime I go to convert it only the audion encodes, but no visual. So unless someone can give me some help. When I post Thiago's it will be sadly in .flv format

okay, good news, good news, and disappointing news.

Good news, my old hunk of junk laptop is working again and I capped Thiago's and Julia's vid. Julia, i think your second was just Izabel's part of the first one, am I right. Or should I cap your other as well?

Good news #2. I coverted Julia's into mp4, so it will be easily playable by quicktime.

Bad news. Thiago's vid for some reason everytime I go to convert it only the audion encodes, but no visual. So unless someone can give me some help. When I post Thiago's it will be sadly in .flv format

Amazing news but yes... the bad news is bad :(

I hope someone could help Jo!

Thanks Jo!!