Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

^^^Yes. Neither has Selita. Ale is in the peak of her career while Gisele is on a fast decline.

How is Gisele's on a fast decline....cause shes not with vs anymore??? The girl is about to sign

with H&M which is more known around the world than VS. Gisele has more contracts

its hard to keep up

^^^Yes. Neither has Selita. Ale is in the peak of her career while Gisele is on a fast decline.

How is Gisele's on a fast decline....cause shes not with vs anymore??? The girl is about to sign

with H&M which is more known around the world than VS. Gisele has more contracts

its hard to keep up

its hard to keep up

Well she's def. past her peak.

its hard to keep up

yea ok .....sure.....i would love to be past my peak and still making more money and campaigns then everyone else

its hard to keep up

yea ok .....sure.....i would love to be past my peak and still making more money and campaigns then everyone else

my words :D