Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

woohoo!! thanks for the pics and the news. it really makes me wish i live in nyc... i want to meet her someday. she's inspired me so much.

Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll meet her someday. I never thought that I'd meet all of these models, and then I did. Only because I was living in Las vegas though. But just go whenever they have promotions and stuff. If you ever do get to go, just know this: don't EVER listen to what the employees or guards tell you. They may seem intimidating, but they won't do jack. ;) When I met Izabel and KK, the employee told me I won't be able to take pics with them because they wouldn't have time, but I did it anyway. I didn't care. I was in line before all of those jackasses cut in front of me anyway. But yeah, if they say "Don't take any pictures or else we'll kick you out", do it anyway.

seriously. cause when i went to the VS makefup promo in LA, i was in line for the autographs and the lady was all like they won't sign any pictures except the picture provided. i said ok. but i still asked heidi klum and alessandra to sign my magazines and they did. it's not like they can tackle you and take away your magazines/pictures/cameras.

woohoo!! thanks for the pics and the news. it really makes me wish i live in nyc... i want to meet her someday. she's inspired me so much.

Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll meet her someday. I never thought that I'd meet all of these models, and then I did. Only because I was living in Las vegas though. But just go whenever they have promotions and stuff. If you ever do get to go, just know this: don't EVER listen to what the employees or guards tell you. They may seem intimidating, but they won't do jack. ;) When I met Izabel and KK, the employee told me I won't be able to take pics with them because they wouldn't have time, but I did it anyway. I didn't care. I was in line before all of those jackasses cut in front of me anyway. But yeah, if they say "Don't take any pictures or else we'll kick you out", do it anyway.

seriously. cause when i went to the VS makefup promo in LA, i was in line for the autographs and the lady was all like they won't sign any pictures except the picture provided. i said ok. but i still asked heidi klum and alessandra to sign my magazines and they did. it's not like they can tackle you and take away your magazines/pictures/cameras.

You met Alessandra???? :woot: is she nice?

You met Alessandra???? :woot: is she nice?

haha yes i met alessandra :p! she was really nice and really friendly, i also met heidi klum, selita, izabel, and karolina.

the most friendliest was selita, then alessandra + karolina + izabel were all equally polite and nice. heidi klum was like whatever. she was all friendly to the other models, but to the fans she seemed kinda distant not as friendly. but oh well :p

haha yes i met alessandra :p! she was really nice and really friendly, i also met heidi klum, selita, izabel, and karolina.

the most friendliest was selita, then alessandra + karolina + izabel were all equally polite and nice. heidi klum was like whatever. she was all friendly to the other models, but to the fans she seemed kinda distant not as friendly. but oh well :p

Heidi is a bitch...yes I said it!!!!

shut up :blush: , heidi is a supermodel, i don't think that ale or selita or izza will ever be at least half known as is Heidi

btw isn't it bashing?

well but you're mod not me so you know better

shut up :blush: , heidi is a supermodel, i don't think that ale or selita or izza will ever be at least half known as is Heidi

btw isn't it bashing?

well but you're mod not me so you know better

Just b/c you like her doesn't she doesn't have flaws. There are many models I like and they all have flaws, such as Gisele. I am not the only person who have meet Heidi and felt that she is not a pleasant person. I personally think it is a lame excuse to be full of yourself and just plain not nice b/c you are rich and famous. Yes, celebs do it but it doesn't make it ok. Also, Most people who have met the other angels have said they are pleasant people. Whether they are in real life is a different story, but as long as they are pleasant to their fan, it is good enough for me. And I think if I said something negative about a model you dislike, you would not have taken it so personally. I guess this is is an example of how the Social Identity Theory is at work. It is part of basic human behavior.

If you feel like reporting me, go ahead. Nothing is stopping you. You are entitled to do what you feel is right.

Just b/c you like her doesn't she doesn't have flaws. There are many models I like and they all have flaws, such as Gisele. I am not the only person who have meet Heidi and felt that she is not a pleasant person. I personally think it is a lame excuse to be full of yourself and just plain not nice b/c you are rich and famous. Yes, celebs do it but it doesn't make it ok. Also, Most people who have met the other angels have said they are pleasant people. Whether they are in real life is a different story, but as long as they are pleasant to their fan, it is good enough for me. And I think if I said something negative about a model you dislike, you would not have taken it so personally. I guess this is is an example of how the Social Identity Theory is at work. It is part of basic human behavior.

If you feel like reporting me, go ahead. Nothing is stopping you. You are entitled to do what you feel is right.

You're completely right,that you like that person doens't mean she's nice in real life.I've heard some stories about here before that she can be a real b*tch and if you look at her you can tell :p anyway let's talk about Izabel again,it's her thread and Heidi isn't worth talking about in this thread