Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

backstage "animale"

iz.jpgizb.jpg

i wonder if the lady with her in the last pictures is her mother? they look a lot alike.

her mother was'nt there !

*i still almost crying every time i remember izabel huging me hard yesterday* :heart: :blush:

pictures tomorrow =D

Omg,you met Izabel? :cool: You are very very lucky :D

uh...

:dontgetit:

translation?

After the announcement that the model Raquel Zimmerman gave up on the Animale fashion show, on the official programming of the Fashion Rio, in day 15, the brand contracted with exclusiveness the supermodel Izabel Goulart. In agreement, with the director of the agency Ten Model, Laura Vieira, Goulart is also going to launch a perfume with her name for the American brand of lingeries, Victoria's Secret. The campaign is going to be photoshoted by Ellen Von Unwerth, recognized fashion photographer, who has works published in magazines as Vogue, Vanity Fair, The Face, Arena and I-D.

That's great :) even though i will never be able to see the perfum or smell it,or i have to order it(offcourse not for me but for my gf :laugh: ).I wonder when Victoria's secret will finally open shops in Europe :D

Top Izabel Goulart viaja para Miami e Paris, mas confirma presença no SPFW

Depois de desfilar com exclusividade para a Animale na segunda (15) no Fashion Rio, a top model Izabel Goulart conta que embarca amanhã para Miami para fotografar uma campanha de lingerie para Victoria´s Secret e logo após, voa para Paris, para outra sessão de cliques com a fotógrafa Ellen Von Unverth, para campanha de seu perfume.

"Estou vivendo meu melhor momento da carreira, é muito importante quando um cliente resolve apostar de fato em você, como fez a Victoria´s Secret. É um presente quando você pode crescer junto com a marca", declarou a modelo para UOL, no backstage do desfile da Animale.

A modelo ganhou de presente uma calça de alfaiataria com cintura alta que ela usou no desfile e ainda disse que volta para o Brasil, para o SPFW. Só não pode ainda declarar para quem ela vai desfilar.

http://estilo.uol.com.br/moda/fashionrio/u...lt2976u200.jhtm

translation, anyone? pretty please!!!

and a photo...

animalei07materiaek4.th.jpg

Best I can do ...

Top Izabel Goulart travels for Miami and Paris, but it confirms presence in the SPFW After parading with exclusiveness for the Animale in second (15) in the Fashion Rio, top model Izabel Goulart counts that it embarks tomorrow for Miami to soon photograph a campaign of lingerie for Victoria´s Secret and after, flies for Paris, for another session of clicks with the photographer Ellen Von Unverth, for campaign of its perfume. “I am living mine better moment of the career, is very important when a customer decides to bet in fact in you, as she made the Victoria´s Secret. It is a gift when you can grow the mark together with”, she declared the model for UOL, in backstage of the parade of the Animale. The model gained of gift a pants of would alfaiataria with high waist that it used in the parade and still she said that she comes back toward Brazil, for the SPFW. It cannot only still declare for who goes to parade.

thanks for the animale pics, thiago!!

i can't wait for her perfume. i think it's pretty huge that she's having a perfume through vs in her name. she is going to get a lot of name recognition through it. i don't think vs has ever had one of their girl's names on a product like that. good for iza!! she's have an amazing start to 2007 :)

thanks for the vid, thiago! i only wish i knew what she was saying!! haha.

very bad translation for you

-How is the sensation of returning to brazil as a successfull model?

- Wonderfull, there is no one thing that makes me feel happier, I'm happy because people is now recognoising my work,and I'm very happy

-What were the biggest difficulties at the beginning of your career?

- I think it was the language, when I went to paris I didn't talk french or english. I only talked " portunhol" (a mixture of spanish and portuguese). I think the hardest part in the work of a model are the languagues. I will advice to all the girls who are new on this to learn languagues

- Why do you think you became a topmodel?

- That's a very good question, I think you have to ask to the designers... but I think and what my friends told to me is my personality. I'm a person who is liked or not but I never leave anyone undifferent. For fashion that is cool, because when a designer choose clothes for a model, they want to transmite personality. that's very important on the runway

-How do you feel being a VS angel?

-Great, when I negotiate the contract there were millions of papers on the table. Is great because I'm known as a VS model, and I will have great reminiscences when I will be an acient woman

-What do you think is the best part of your job?

- Traveling, with Vs I can travel to many wonderful places, lot of great beaches, lot of great snow places, and I also can travel with my friends and people I'm working with who they are almost family. My friends always ask me, who was Bahamas? how is Europe?

- What do you think of anorexic models?

-I'm a very healthy person, I'm adore sports. A young model has to pass several tests and be chosed by an agency, she has to be photogenic and have a little personality even being young. For a young model who is already in an agency, she is there because the agency wants what she already has. She hasn't to change, not to imitate other models and not try to transforme her body

- Who is the model you admire the most?

- I have always admire Gisele a lot because I always liked her interviews, not because of her beauty, I like her because she is a person with great personality. I like when I know how a person is by its words. When I worked with her I turn her number 1 fan because she worked very hard to be where she is