Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

here it is, vogue brasil january 2007!!

post-2529-1168898453_thumb.jpg

scanned by and many thanks to angelx from the alessandra forum :)

can anyone translate what is being said, please??

I can!

Izabel Goulart, 21.

Although she got in the runway a little late, today she's one of the most desired supermodels from Victoria's Secret. In the last season she was in 14 international fashion shows, like Valentino, Oscar de La Renta and Bottega Veneta.

Capital sin: "Gula", the translation would be something like " Always wanting to eat ".

When you're 30: "I'll be very happy"

Inspired Muse: My mother

When you put a bikini you think about: "vacation"

When you take it off: "delicious"

That's a great picture of Izabel :) Izabel was the first model that actually made me say wow,before this years Victoria's secret fashion show i didn't know her but when i saw her this year she was the first model ever who actually blew my mind away :D,i think she's amazing :) And she's always so sweet when you see her on interviews :)

Me + Izabel. This is the second time I talk to her :)

Julia will probably post more pictures later. Brenda, she already knows about your website. :clap:

post-99-1168959196_thumb.jpg

Reposting this. Because the board had some issues last night and my posts were deleted.

If the posts were deleted I have to say it again: Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! ;)