Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

went to vs today and there was a huge display for the beauty rush lip gloss right in front of the beauty store and izabel was the face on the display

post-2529-1167462115_thumb.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality, but it was too good of a picture to pass up. hopefully a real version will pop-up somewhere, someday :)

Awesome. Whenever I try to take a picture at Victoria's Secert, I get yelled at. <_<

went to vs today and there was a huge display for the beauty rush lip gloss right in front of the beauty store and izabel was the face on the display

sorry for the crappy quality, but it was too good of a picture to pass up. hopefully a real version will pop-up somewhere, someday :)

Awesome. Whenever I try to take a picture at Victoria's Secert, I get yelled at. <_<

i am sneaky about it, wait for no one to be around and use my camera phone. :laugh:

i am sneaky about it, wait for no one to be around and use my camera phone. :laugh:

You're smart. :laugh: