Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

On 6/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, tacrn said:

God her body is still just top notch gorgeous.  I don't really see her do much of modeling these days.

It's a work of art.  At 35 she still has a better body than 99% of models out there, IMO.

That is the first nipple I've seen from her in what, a decade?  It's her body, she can show whatever she wants, but it is a shame she won't share any more with us.

• 3 weeks later...

Photos like these really don't sit well with me for some reason. Am I wrong or is it fucked up to have paparazzi photoshoots frolicking around while the world is going through a fucking pandemic?

These millionaires are really something.

I don't have a problem with it. Borders inside European Union are open and restricting measeare are mostly lifted, so a lot of people (including ordinary ones) have vacation at Mediterranean right now. If she was a resident of the USA who had flown to Europe or Asia despite the ban, that would be another story.

but I'll still be a judgmental bitch and say that, while she still looks good, she's obviously photoshops her body on instagram. Sad that a grown up woman and legit supermodel feels like she needs to to it

On 7/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Schemer said:

Photos like these really don't sit well with me for some reason. Am I wrong or is it fucked up to have paparazzi photoshoots frolicking around while the world is going through a fucking pandemic?

It's fucked up having paparazzi taking photos of celebrities' private lives.  Period.

Now it's just comical with everyone wearing masks.  Like who cares about photos where you can't even tell who the person even is.

22 hours ago, Schemer said:

99.9% of the time, those paps are being called by celebs.

Seriously?  Even when they're just doing mundane things like going shopping?

Then I don't want to hear another celeb bitching about them and their lack of privacy ever again. 

2 hours ago, Grievous said:

Seriously?  Even when they're just doing mundane things like going shopping?

Yep. It keeps them in the news. Also notice just how often they just happen to 'accidentally' display the designer bag (or something similar) they are paid to promote.

Paps used to be a wild west, but with the rise of TMZ (which are owned by WarnerMedia) it's all gone corporate. Better for everyone.

It gives agencies more control over what gets placed in the media, celebs get their exposure and paps get paid. Everyone is eating.

• 4 weeks later...