Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

I think Alessandra had her own fragance but im not sure ... However i doubt Iza will have her own VS line as she isn't an Angel anymore, maybe she is shooting a in the new Christmas catalogue since that is usually the top campaign for VS. But who knows we'll have to wait & see what she's doing with them

funny she kind of fell off the vs radar for a while - aside from the fashion show. now she's back doing a bit more work with them. it makes me happy! although i know vs is hardly the most important thing in the modeling world, but it means i'll get to see her face in my mailbox again! haha.

I think Alessandra had her own fragance but im not sure ... However i doubt Iza will have her own VS line as she isn't an Angel anymore, maybe she is shooting a in the new Christmas catalogue since that is usually the top campaign for VS. But who knows we'll have to wait & see what she's doing with them
Alessandra had Secret Moments, a fragrance line, and Heidi had a whole bunch of stuff (make-up mostly). I think Behati did some PINK designing too.

Yes i forgot Heidi's make up line, no idea about Behati though ... But they were/are contracted by VS so it makes sense they had their lines, but Iza isn't contracted anymore so it would be a little bit weird she'll get a line too?

But let's wait & see, as long as they show pictures im happy :laugh: