Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Hey Guys :wave:

Does someone know if Iza will walk in Paris... Ale´ll walk... so maybe Iza too?

And you guys know what kind of "movie" she was filming in Stockholm? mmmhh very interesting ^^

I just love that she has Twitter FINALLY!!

Are you sure it's not a fake :idk:

Hey Guys :wave:

Does someone know if Iza will walk in Paris... Ale´ll walk... so maybe Iza too?

And you guys know what kind of "movie" she was filming in Stockholm? mmmhh very interesting ^^

I just love that she has Twitter FINALLY!!

Are you sure it's not a fake :idk:

It´s 100% NO FAKE!!! =)

"IT won't just be the clothes vying for our attention on the Giles catwalk tomorrow when Paris Fashion Week takes hold.

The designer has enlisted a stellar line-up of models to walk in his autumn/winter 2010-11 show, which will take place at 6.30pm tomorrow evening (Paris time).

From the Victoria's Secret posse comes Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart and Karolina Kurkova, while Jessica Stam, Angela Lindval, Carmen Kass, Coco Rocha and Natasha Poly are among the other top models we can expect to see."

Vugue.co.uk

Speechless after seeing the cover of Cool! So glad she's shining on that magazing again. The pic looks perfect!!

Izabel will walk for Giles Deacon! yaaaaaay! http://twitter.com/iza_goulart/status/9888673480

"Back to work! Just finished my fitting for Giles Deacon! I came exclusively to attend the request of my favorite female fashion designer: Kate Grand!" :D

She'll wear the following boots:

post-28581-1267577043_thumb.jpg