Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Nefertit. :wave:

OK. So i got the calendar today and OMG. It's huge. i've never seen such a large calendar. No wonder it cost soo much. My scanner can't fit it. I'll try to use my camera instead. Or think of something. Ahhhh. But Iza pics are huge. Which is fine by me :D

PS: If nothing else ... I'm gonna scan the 3rd one when i have more equipment at my disposal. I just love that shot. She looks so cute, cheerful and innocent .. and yet a little naughty :shifty: :wub:

Wow, that first one is just pure win :drool: ! To bad the quality isn't high enough for an avatar.

Nontheless, thanks alot!

CONTRIBUTOR MAGAZINE

post-423-1260369931_thumb.jpg post-423-1260369971_thumb.jpg post-423-1260369986_thumb.jpgpost-423-1260370007_thumb.jpg

Brazilian top model Izabel Goulart has a busy schedule. In November she walked the Victoria's Secret Runway Show in New York and she has recently shot a Ralph Lauren campaign with photographer Carter Berg and the Spring campaign for Free Soul with Yu Tsai. Recent editorial work include Love Magazine with Katie Grand and Dan Jackson for their Icon's issue and for American GQ she was styled as a sexy Vixen and photographed with Hollywood heartthrob Topher Grace (That '70s Show, Spider-Man) by Paula Kudacki. This wonderful denim story is a Contributor exclusive, photographed by Yu Tsai.