Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Matute, HUGE THANKS for the backstage pics from Agua de Coco. That's good to see Izabel there, the last time that she did walk for them was in 2006.

Cia Maritima, Agua de Coco, Salinas... awesome fashion shows and Izabel was gourgeous. But there's nothing like a Lenny bikini on her, looks perfect, always!

post-28581-1245452441_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1245452537_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1245452600_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1245452643_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1245452664_thumb.jpg

By the way, I bought my Vogue Homem today. The editorial looks absolutely perfect, as I expected, because Izabel produced by Matheus Mazzafera and with Gui Paganini photographing, there was no chance for the editorial looks bad. Anyway, I'll try to scan it to all of you, but my scanner isn't working, I'm trying to fix it, however I'm not an expert in technology haha

Anyway, as we all know, the accessories of the editorial was made by herself, sadly, we can hardly see them.

no? can't you see it? I can't give a direct link to it, just the second video, it says:

·· Blitz ··

* Irma da top izabel goulart assiste pela primeira vez o desfile da irma.

I saw it already!!! Thanks alot for asking! :)

Her sister is really cute also I didn´t understand her hahaha

Thanks Thiago for the video! :)

hey guys im back .. working and studing a lot lately.

i went to Fashion Rio but i dont have anything to tell ou a picture to show .. i was waiting for her after Lenny show and she was running to the exit and i called her, she saw me and kept walking fast saying 'Ju im so sorry, i got a flight at 9:20pm . forgive me, sorry, im so sorry ..' she said she was sorry and 'Me Perdoa' like 10 times, sent 20 kisses in the air and kept running with her agent holding her arm.

i'll e back with a few pictures from the Fashion Rio shows later.

and her Wish Report editorial obviously is not June (Coco Rocha it is) .. so maybe she is the cover of July.

ps: Joe i'll buy you Vogue Homem this week to go with the Xmas package gift as usual haha ;)