Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

She was so cute, and so hot at the same time during Salinas show! Damn, she has this power: She can be sweet and breathtaking gourgeous... And the best thing: She does it with no attempt.

Can't wait to see her walking for Lenny, it always makes me thrilled!

(ps.: did you note that Isabeli tried to do the shoulder thing n her last look? Sorry babe, but that's not for you, looks fantastic on Bel, and only on her.)

^ Yah

And did no one download my vid? I posted it in 3 threads here and I only got one thank you. From AnaBB's thread. From widget. Are my vid services not needed? Is a thanks too much to ask for?

BTW, thanks for the UHQ pics for the show

^ Yah

And did no one download my vid? I posted it in 3 threads here and I only got one thank you. From AnaBB's thread. From widget. Are my vid services not needed? Is a thanks too much to ask for?

BTW, thanks for the UHQ pics for the show

Calm down Man please!! Your vid is posted since some hours and you´re doing stress.

It´s great that you upload the video but this no reason to say such things here now.

Hey Joe, I hope you can take comfort with this picture and

I´m uploading it especially for you my friend ! :woot: :chicken:

post-21980-0-1446098634-65629_thumb.png

I :heart: U Matute :hug:

And I couldn't say it any better than bluestars

And thanks Nefertiti .... I was looking everywhere for those pics a while ago. You always come to the rescue :hug:

Thanks Fashiongirl. :wave: But the problem with globo is that its in an unreadable format and is extremely difficult to rip by normal means. Luckily, I have a condensed version which shows both Iza's and Isa's walks. So all that counts is there. I'll upload the video here if anyone is interested in downloading it.