Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

but where did you find it. Was it in a post or something? Or when? It might be like a Iza diary for the VS photoshoot vid I have. Probably also where the After the Afterglow video comes from. I can recognize like 60% of the screen caps, but they are from different vids.

Hmm, I wonder who it could be. It's hard because I'd think they'd all have to be fluent in english for promotions, and that's hard.

I'm thinking Julia Stegner-that would be great!!

The possible choices IMO are Rosie-Huntington Whitely, Emanuella DePaula, or Behati Prinsloo(well she's pretty much garanteed since she's PINK spokesmodel). I say these since they have been recently promoted more. Still ... don't know why though :/

Julia would be nice, but i don't think so. She's high fashion and lately it appears like VS doesn't like girls with a runway career. Iza and KK (a little) still had their runway careers while with VS. I guess VS got sick of their dual responsibilities, but its VS's own fault for not using them more. So girls like Isabeli, AnaBeatriz, etc .... I would LOVE to see them as Angels, but they probably wouldn't sign the angel contract since there are too many restrictions.

but where did you find it. Was it in a post or something? Or when? It might be like a Iza diary for the VS photoshoot vid I have. Probably also where the After the Afterglow video comes from. I can recognize like 60% of the screen caps, but they are from different vids.

Yes I think it´s the Video Diary, it was in the Bahamas for a VS shooting I think! Then you have the right one! :) Wohoooo

Guest threelittlekittens

Oh I see. I think Emanuella has a bigger chance than Rosie, she's been used a lot more lately and I was surprised to see her on the Forbes list. I think it's a little strange that she's earning more than Marisa. I also thought Inguna or Caroline W would make great Angels-they keep showing up at the shows but never get anything else (especially Caroline because I don't see her in a lot of fashion shows recently). I would love to see Isabeli as an Angel, not Ana becuase I cant stand her, but I also thought Flavia would be nice, but now...

Yes I think it´s the Video Diary, it was in the Bahamas for a VS shooting I think! Then you have the right one! :) Wohoooo

I only have parts. I have the VS shoot, but not the diary for it. sorry

I only have parts. I have the VS shoot, but not the diary for it. sorry

OH :( ok!! But thanks anyway :) :)

:| Dang it. Oh well, Ratchet and Clank is out for Xmas. :/

OK, back to Izabel. In one of the vs photoshoots I used ... they showed 1/4 of the Iza portion with Ale footage. :rofl: You can only tell the difference by belly buttons

BTW, does anyone have any vids of Iza at VSFS08. I only have the runway stuff. Is there anything else?

^^Excellent video. Two thumbs up.

BTW, does anyone have any vids of Iza at VSFS08. I only have the runway stuff. Is there anything else?

Not just Ratchet & Clank, but also Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Tekken 6, baby!

I've capped and collected every VSFS 2008 video that aired on TV and, unfortunately, Izabel was virtually absent from all the press talks and junkets. It seems she only did a few interviews for FTV and maybe some VS.com stuff, but nothing else.

I'm so excited. I love to see Izabel in our country! The only sad thing is that I won't be able to be there. And I'll go to Rio next week, on thursday! Damn...

Anyway, I just read that she got here today and will be there for Salinas tomorrow and Lenny on tuesday, just like Thiago said.

Sexta-Feira, 5 de junho de 2009

As top models já estão na cidade

Já desembarcaram na cidade as principais modelos brasileiras que desfilarão no Fashion Rio durante a semana.

Entre elas estão Isabeli Fontana, Ana Claudia Michels, Bruna Tenório, Daiane Conterato, Isabel Goulart e Aline Weber.

Ana Claudia chegou hoje pela manhã no mesmo vôo da Gol junto com nossa equipe.

Ela foi direto para as provas de roupa das grifes para as quais vai desfilar.

from: http://fashionrio2009.blogspot.com/2009/06...dade.html"]http://fashionrio2009.blogspot.com/2009/06...-na-cidade.html

The new says that the best brazilian models who will be in the event are already in Rio. Isabeli Fontana, Ana Claudia Michels, Bruna Tenório, Daiane Conterato, Isabel Goulart (it's IZabel, for heaven's sake! I hate when they write it n the wrong way) and Aline Weber

And also say that Ana Claudia just arrived this morning and, as soon as she got in Rio, she went to her fitting.

It's not much, but everything that I read about Izabel makes me happy and reminds me of you guys, and I think some of you likes to read tiny notices like this one, but at least is Izabel, isn't it? :D