Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

I'm actually not sure which R&R video i used. I got from you and TG. Did you give me the partial one? If so then Yes. I used the partial version, the full one was tooo blurry, thus why i only have half of the show.

well the only video link I used was your zerocale comercial and either Fashiongirls or TG's cap of Rockand Republic. The rest are all person caps by me and I never uploaded them. Perhaps I should, unless others have downloaded my versions and uploaded them as their own :cain: has sadly happened before.

They Definetly need to bring her back to VS! Seriously, It sucks that with Adri and Heidi pregnant, Miranada and Selita will get alot of attention, Izabel should be on there, personally her attitude make her the sex pot that she is, a confident woman, not a little lost girl like Mirianda.

Please Bring Izabel Back!!!

Alfredo, actually Selita and KK are out as well. So it will be Ale getting main attention. But I have a feeling more Miranda as well since they always chat bout her with Orlando. But VS is probably kicking themselves letting soo many veterans go prior to such a critical time

Pfft! I say let VS do whatever the hell they want. They're the ones that get the short end of the deal, not us.

As for your little compilation video, Joe, what I would've done is left all the dialogue IN so that you can hear her voice when she speaks and put the music bed underneath it (instead of muting her). OR....only embed the music in the clips where she isn't talking, sort of like the way FTV edits their compilations. But that's just me, so what the hell do I know.

Guest threelittlekittens

Yeah, I miss Izabel too! I don't think I realized how great she was until she left. Yes, I think Alessandra will get a lot of attention (I sometimes confuse them with each other though). If the public would just open their eyes they'd see what a virtue Doutzen is She is so under appreciated by them, just like Izabel.

Do they add a new Angel each year?

Guest threelittlekittens

Hmm, I wonder who it could be. It's hard because I'd think they'd all have to be fluent in english for promotions, and that's hard.

I'm thinking Julia Stegner-that would be great!!

:/ hmm. You sure thats all one vid. It looks like a mixture of a few of my vids on her. VS Swim photoshoot, After the Afterglow, GQ shoot, etc. Where did you find these might I ask?

It´s video where she´s brushing her teeth...

The title of the video is something with new girl on the beach or on the sea... or kind like that.