Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for sharng I Love Adriana. All your stories tied me over until I get the honor of meeting her.

Don't worry Joe. It's actually quite easy, if you're in the area where they are holding a promotion or autograph signing...

I would even say to try to get in with the paparazzi. I did that the day I met Izabel and Karolina. I didn't ask for permission, I just did it and they said nothing.

I called Izabel and asked if I can take a photo and she obliged and smiled for me. Then, she went back for the pap. Then I called Karolina over, and she actually stayed, chatted for a minute (felt longer than a minute though!) and when I asked if I can snap a photo, she asked if I can take it with her. :wub:

So, either hang around a store signing, outside of a fashion show, or out in New York! haha. ;)

Joe, sorry I'm so late for answearing your request!

#1,2,3,8,9,10,11,12,13,16,17,18: Women's secret 2005

#4 and 5: Express campaign

#6 and 7: Photos by Vicent Peters

#19 and 20: Brazilian Elle july 2006

#21 and 25: Itallian Elle

#22 and 23: French Marie Claire april 2006

#24: Page six by Jeffrey Slonim

#26 until 33: Wish Magazine editorial, with the model João Vellutini, by JR Duran

#34,35 and 36: Numero Magazine nº67 by alexei hai

#37: This pic is from VS, but I don't know witch magazine is it :S

About the pics #14 and #15, I LOVE THEM! I have this whole editorial set here, but don't know where they are from. Actually, I have a bunch of old candids here, do you know who could help us out, Joe? I'm thinking about a guy, his name starts with the letter T... :whistle:

hahaha. You had the same idea I had Julia. i didn't know we had to "call shotgun" on vids :nicole: But you can definitely use it. I change my set for each season ... so there's more than enough time. :flower: Besides, I like the "cocktail" one :p

Really, thanks Fashiongirl .... can I get back to you on that. I just want to try one thing and i'll let you know. :wave:

:woot: thanks soo much. What are all these Lascana things? what country is it? and usual question .... can I get them?

Lascana is a lingerie and swimwear brand which works together with otto-catalogue very close.

All those pics I have been posted from otto-catalogue some pages before but now the new

lascana-catalogue issue is on the market with better quality pics as from otto, imo.

I hope this will be a long term of work with otto/lascana for Izabel and I am so happy to

see her side by side to Emanuela de Paula in otto-catalogue. Next and Otto with Izabel

and Emanuela.... amazing...... :drool: :drool: