Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

she will be at Altas Horas a brazilian talk show .. she went there in 2007 i GOTTA be at home today.

dammit at home in a saturday of carnaval .. why .. why :cry:

its like 1am teh show

1am??? It´s already over... is it able that someone could capture it?

Fashiongirl, it'll be on air at 1am, after midnight of today! So I won't live my house not even tied up! lol

Hahaha sorry... I´m too stupid right now lol Sure midnight!! Sorry again lol :p

Oh, no problems at all. Actually, it's not your fault, I told it will be on air at 28th, and will be on air like 1h30am, 2am... I'm not sure. So, if the time already crossed midnight, it's not 28th anymore, it will be already march 1th! lol

Guys, I don't know why the hell these parties are untitled n my computer. Can you remember me witch, when and where they happened??

I know the first two pics was in a party here in Brazil, but can't remember where :S

post-28581-1235861862_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235862348_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235862426_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235862691_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235862751_thumb.jpg

Just to remind those of you who are watching. If possible (cap it) or find a site that airs it so I can try to.

BTW. Iza's vs Ale for BEST BUTT. This is our girl #1 area. Let's all go support her. Even if you don't usually vote. Make this the excaption. Let all go and give Iza our vote.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic18343sta...st_of_vsfs_2008

Just to remind those of you who are watching. If possible (cap it) or find a site that airs it so I can try to.

BTW. Iza's vs Ale for BEST BUTT. This is our girl #1 area. Let's all go support her. Even if you don't usually vote. Make this the excaption. Let all go and give Iza our vote.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic18343sta...st_of_vsfs_2008

Poor Alessandra, we can't even compare her butt to Izabel's!

You know ... if your gonna just post things blatently against Iza ... why are you here in her thread?? I mean everyone can have their opinion, but why come to start trouble?? There's enough negative feelings in the world, we don't need more.

Altas Horas is on air right now. Ja Rule is there, Tania Khallil (brazilian actress), Jair Rodrigues, Luisa Possi and Daniel (brazilian singers).

Izabel has not on the stage yet... I'm so exciting!!

Guys, she just ROCKED OUT THERE!

Really, she looked amazing, everything that she said people keep screaming and claping for her. She answered for a few questions, about the good and the bad things in her life and career.

She said that NY is a really nice place, but as she born in Sao Carlos, a small city, she misses that place, her family, the way that she walked n the pasturage (when she said that, everything claped really hard and laught) with her brothers, and that kind of stuff. She also said the same thing that she told in an interview in Fashion Rio, when Serginho (the host of the program) asked her about how many countries she knows, she said that travelling is the best part of being a model, but most of the times she can't even visit the principal places of the country, for example, she went to India and couldn't go to Taj Mahal. A girl asked about the beggining of her career and how was it. Izabel answered that she had many issues, when she lived six months in Paris and didn't know how to speak the language, or even english, and said that she misses her family since that times until today.

Told some things about internet, that she likes to keep touch with her family and boyfriend (when she said boyfriend, some guy said out loud "OOOOOOH!" - pretending to be sad), and she was like "sorry!" lol

Well, I'm not gonna tell everything, but she was amazing, as always. And the girl that posted the pics on her orkut, Leticia, made the first question and I could saw Izabel, when she was about to live the cenario, stopping to take that picture that I posted here.

Lucky girl, I wanna see Izabel agaaaain !

As soon as possible, I post the video here, okay? I bet you'll love it.

Altas Horas is on air right now. Ja Rule is there, Tania Khallil (brazilian actress), Jair Rodrigues, Luisa Possi and Daniel (brazilian singers).

Izabel has not on the stage yet... I'm so exciting!!

Guys, she just ROCKED OUT THERE!

Really, she looked amazing, everything that she said people keep screaming and claping for her. She answered for a few questions, about the good and the bad things about her life and career.

She said that NY is a really nice place, but as she born in Sao Carlos, a small city, she misses that place, her family, the way that she walked n the pasturage (when she said that, everything claped really hard and laught) with her brothers, and that kind of stuff. She also said the same thing that she told in an interview in Fashion Rio, when Serginho (the host of the program) asked her about how many countries she knows, she said that travelling is the best part of being a model, but most of the times she can't even visit the principal places of the country, for example, she went to India and couldn't go to Taj Mahal. A girl asked about the beggining of her career and how was it. Izabel answered that she had many issues, when she lived six months in Paris and didn't know how to speak the language, or even english, and said that she misses her family since that times until today.

Told some things about internet, that she likes to keep touch with her family and boyfriend (when she said boyfriend, some guy said out loud "OOOOOOH!" - pretending to be sad), and she was like "sorry!" lol

Well, I'm not gonna tell everything, but she was amazing, as always. And the girl that posted the pics on her orkut, Leticia, made the first question and I could saw Izabel, when she was about to live the cenario, stopping to take that picture that I posted here.

Lucky girl, I wanna see Izabel agaaaain !

As soon as possible, I post the video here, okay? I bet you'll love it.

AAAHHHH! OMG! OMG! OMG!

What you wrote here is amazing! Now I´m much more excited to watch it hahaha

But I hope you´ll write more about the interview and what she still said :laugh: :blush:

Thank you sooooo much Amanda!! :heart:

Guys, I don't know why the hell these parties are untitled n my computer. Can you remember me witch, when and where they happened??

I know the first two pics was in a party here in Brazil, but can't remember where :S

New Year 2007

indexp.th.jpgizabelalgumafestanobras.th.jpg

An event where they showed the newest watched of a designer 2007 I think

11bc8dc59fc7cfca578b1dfx.th.jpg

Coachelle Event 2008

11bc8dc59fc7cfca578b1df.th.jpg

Thanks fashiongirl!!

Altas Horas will replay at Multishow channel today's afternoon, so I guess Globo will not post the video n the site yet :S If they do, I post here!

OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I hope I can see the vid this evening/night already... I have to work tomorrow until 18:00 and I can´t wait to see it!!

Thanks Amanda!