Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Fashiongirl

I'm searching for more pics but I couldn't find any yet :S

I also found a pic from the carnival of 2008. I didn't know that she was at club serena last year too! I didn't have any register of this party since today, if you guys do, post it here!

I don't know if this one is a repost either, but here it is:

David Guetta and Cathy Guetta presents "Fuck me I'm Famous" at Club Sirena, on february 8th of 2008

Cathy Guetta and Bel.

Wow. Super adorable. Thanks Amanda

I love to see those old pictures, I always keep looking to them in my computer, and it's really good to see them being repost here.

Well guys, I made my promise: Here's the incredible JP's editorial, I scanned today. I don't know if it's in a good quality, but I did my best! Enjoy it, because I can't stop looking at it.

The first one I'm just reposting...

post-28581-1235798992_thumb.jpg

I love to see those old pictures, I always keep looking to them in my computer, and it's really good to see them being repost here.

Well guys, I made my promise: Here's the incredible JP's editorial, I scanned today. I don't know if it's in a good quality, but I did my best! Enjoy it, because I can't stop looking at it.

The first one I'm just reposting...

post-28581-1235801304_thumb.jpg

Awesome Vamp. Thanks. But you didn't have to post them here. :p

I need them cause I'm eventually gonna make a DVD of the 2007 show and all the extra stuff I have and I needed some backrounds. (And before anyone asks - no. I don't make them available for download. If you want to download a DVD go to vsholic. I only make like 5 of these) And don;t worry Vamp, I do credit you and everyone I get the vids and stuff from. In fact you all get a whole submenu devoted to thanking you guys. ;)

she will be at Altas Horas a brazilian talk show .. she went there in 2007 i GOTTA be at home today.

dammit at home in a saturday of carnaval .. why .. why :cry:

its like 1am teh show

1am??? It´s already over... is it able that someone could capture it?

Fashiongirl, it'll be on air at 1am, after midnight of today! So I won't live my house not even tied up! lol

she will be at Altas Horas a brazilian talk show .. she went there in 2007 i GOTTA be at home today.

dammit at home in a saturday of carnaval .. why .. why :cry:

its like 1am teh show

1am??? It´s already over... is it able that someone could capture it?

Fashiongirl, it'll be on air at 1am, after midnight of today! So I won't live my house not even tied up! lol

Hahaha sorry... I´m too stupid right now lol Sure midnight!! Sorry again lol :p