Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Wow, i'm shock ... i didn't think it could happen, i mean, i have 3 faves VS'Angels, & Izabel is one of them. But anyways, she's gonna be my fav ANGEL no matter if she's on VS or not.

I'll love her anyways, and she'll be my 3rd fav Angel forever!

Wow i can't believe that :cry:

Owww im w/you ...

Im shock now ... I can't even speak ...

Im going to miss her so much :cry: ...

Im out of words, fo-real ...

I know. But she's still a part of the Caramel-Osas

Of course ... She's going to be our CandyBabe until the end of time ... Maybe she's not a VS Angel anymore, but we still supporting,admiring&loving her! :heart:

i tell ya what though. Iza's not dead, but VS isn't as alive to me as it used to be.

that's so true thoguh. esp like the fashion shows. 03 and 05 were THE BEST! 06 was ok too. but 07.....was horrible! i really hope 08's not gonna be a killer too :/ i was soooo disappointed in 07, the only thing i liked was that there weren't a lot of VS ANGELS at that time....but on the other...there was a CRAPLOAD of new models...and they sucked....horribly. i can list like 100 things that was wrong witht hat show :( and now izabel... :(

Look at it this way. In 2005 she wasn't really yet an angel and yet she had wings and was on Conan. And also some of the best girls aren't angels. Isabelli is a huge model, yet not an angel. And they've been throwing around the term "Angel" so much lately, it shows that it's really just a title, no special meaning anymore <- or at least that's what it seems like

:heart:

I somehow get the feeling that she probably bluffed the VS executives but they didn't call it. She must've said "Either use me in the VS campaigns or I walk!" and they said "Okay, GOODBYE! Don't hit your ass on the way out the door, LOSER!" It's just scandalous of them to do this to her. BTW, if you walk into any VS store, the only place I know where you'll see her image is on the hosiery items. That's the extent of her "use" to VS.

Well, everyone knows that the A|X campaign will pay off. Did you see all those A|X commercials on TV? Oh wait..... How about all those A|X ads in every magazine? Oh wait....... What about all the A|X billboards? Oh wait....... How about all the editorials in Vogue? Oh wait.......

:blink:

^ Well she did get more A/X spreads than VS spreads. And she's all over the store.And they love having her. And there A/X's all over the world, not just USA. And both men and women can shop there.

There might not be any A/X commercials, but was she really in any VS commercials lately.

And she the only one who actually continued with normal fashion events and showed that she could do more than VS. Unlike the others who dropped all other fashion related things.

or in the hair care stuff ^ :blah: I knew this day was coming with all the talk of too many angels and stuff, I was just hoping it wasn't her :cry: I could definitely do without Selita or Miranda, not Iza :cry2:

but it does make me happy to hear she will be in the show! I mean I am used to her not being in the catalogs so much but in the show! she has to be there!!! she was easily the most stunning model in 07! with other top angels, not at their "best" Iza was, and never has had a down time, she just keeps looking better IMO