Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Bad/Good News: Izabel is no longer a Victoria's Secret Angel ! her contract was going to end at 2010 but SHE broke the contract cause Armani said to her that she dont need Victoria's Secret anymore. Since izabel is doing Armani they are growing a lot in sales and she needs to do more REAL work.

Anyway, it was HER OWN decision, she is a smart girl, knows what she want and fight for it.

Im really glad cause now it feels like she is going to be huge and make her own name out of VS. but im very sad too cause i was so use to see her there. VS needed Izabel and she needed them too, but now i think they are good without each other.

she wont do ANY of the events, but she will be at the show for sure.

im with you Izabel, no matter what. :heart:

Oh noes, that reminds me of Ana Beatriz ditching VS in favor of, what was it, L'Oreal and J.Lo (?) thinking it would take her farther. Instead she faded into obscurity. But then again, Izabel wasn't getting a lot of limelight in VS so maybe it's for the better...

that's so true! well, armani is a bigger company than j.lo and l'oreal, in my opinion, and so hopefully she'll shine on her own.

it's sad but true that VS hasn't used her so much in their campaigns :/...come to think of it, before they haven't used a lot of the ANGELS in the catalogs and such either, cause before the christmas catalog, i didn't see adriana, nor heidi, nor izabel, and even selita either! wth...they're just using a lot of the PINK models...pink is whatever, it's not THAT great of a collection, and the models <except miranda> aren't that great either :/

i'm so sad izabels not an angel anymore...she was one of my favorites! :cry:

November 11 2008 5:38 pm

Dear Izabel (Again hopefully you see this message),

We'll certainly miss you. :cry: I know I'll certainly miss you with VS, you're the reason I started paying attention to VS in the first place. :cry: It was because of you that I started to like the other angels, watch Two and A Half Men, Conan O'Brien, shop at A/X and many other things. :cry: You became my inspiration in all things. I could just start to cry, but you wouldn't. You would rise to the occasion and let nothing hold you down. :) Which is exactly what you're gonna do.

Look at the bright side, it's not your loss, it's VS's loss. ;) You made VS for a lot of people. You're gonna be great. VS didn't use you to your full potential. I still hope to see you at the show. I'm soo excited that you're with A/X. Hopefully you'll do some promotional thing in NYC. And also visit Conan once in a while. Either that or I'm gonna have to transfer to Brazil. :laugh:

But seriously, you will always be my inspiration and mean the world to me. I feel the same as Julia, no matter what, I'll always side with you and stick with you. :flower:

I guess I'm gonna have to change my sig quote. But let's face it, the "by profession" part was the least important. You are still an Angel on the ouside and the inside. :MLA: Who cares about a stupid title. It's better to embody the term "ANGEL" then to have it at a profession.

You're always in our hearts Izabel. We'll stick with you no matter what.

:wub:

Your fan (no matter what) and (hopefully one day your personal) friend

Joseph

Wow, so many things today in my personal life have been pointing to Iza today (well more than usual). When I read the announcement I was listening to my Ipod and "Somewhere Inside of Me" came on.

And I went to go see my A/X pal today and he told me "Joe, I can't believe it, we've been incredibly more busy than usual. In fact, it all seems to have started once we started using that Miss Goulart girl you like soo much."

And look at the other bright side. VS is only really in the US. A/X is all over the world and both men and women can shop there.

hopefully now we will see Izabel doing Valentino, Galliano and make her dream come ture: walk for Chanel once again.

and soooooooooo much more, i can see a great future for her, she is not dead guys, she just made a decision.

Bad/Good News: Izabel is no longer a Victoria's Secret Angel ! her contract was going to end at 2010 but SHE broke the contract cause Armani said to her that she dont need Victoria's Secret anymore. Since izabel is doing Armani they are growing a lot in sales and she needs to do more REAL work.

Anyway, it was HER OWN decision, she is a smart girl, knows what she want and fight for it.

Im really glad cause now it feels like she is going to be huge and make her own name out of VS. but im very sad too cause i was so use to see her there. VS needed Izabel and she needed them too, but now i think they are good without each other.

she wont do ANY of the events, but she will be at the show for sure.

im with you Izabel, no matter what. :heart:

I agree with you, it is good for her to do other contracts, not just VS. I think it is better for her careere and later on she won`t just be remembered as "just VS model". ;)