Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

WOW ! better Rosa Cha then Iodice anyway .. Valdemar Iodice said that she was in the casting, dont know what happend but im glad it did :p

she closed Rosa Cha and looks amazing, her body seems to get better and better.

post-1609-1226147281_thumb.jpg post-1609-1226147324_thumb.jpg post-1609-1226147351_thumb.jpg post-1609-1226147386_thumb.jpg

post-1609-1226147719_thumb.jpg post-1609-1226147847_thumb.jpg post-1609-1226147404_thumb.jpg post-1609-1226147423_thumb.jpg

post-1609-1226147786_thumb.jpg post-1609-1226147808_thumb.jpg

im not so sure if she did the fitting alredy .. i thought she was doing the fitting day 6 but this day was exclusive for Adriana and yesterday and today she is in Brazil so maybe her fitting is tomorrow or monday .. who knows.

im not so sure if she did the fitting alredy .. i thought she was doing the fitting day 6 but this day was exclusive for Adriana and yesterday and today she is in Brazil so maybe her fitting is tomorrow or monday .. who knows.

They said... Ale is the last one... and her fitting was yesterday! So I´m pretty sure Iza had her fitting already!

im so sad, i got sick yesterday and i wont be at Ipanema beach today .. im felling better now but i dont wanna feel sick in the beach far from home.

i guess i'll see izabel in january :(

I know how that feels. Remember when she did the A/X signing. I was gonna go but I got terribly sick. I was literally like crawling, I was still going to attempt to go but I didn't want to risk getting her sick. :(

You'll see her again Julia.

Look at the bright side, you've seen her before. I've still yet to see her once.

Hope you get better Julia :wave:

thanks saraspain. I'm gonna look for the vid. If anyone finds it, please tell me so I can cap it for everyone

Edit: Another super thanks to widget. The site they gave constantly updates all Rio/Brazil based shows. I'm capping Raia de Goeye. Oh and was she in Cia Maratina. I'm capping that too. Isa is in it, I'm just seeing if Iza is.