Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

:chicken: The campaign is almost completely out. Here some of the pics I was really excited for. There's several that still aren't out yet, but these are perfect. Once I get physical versions of these I'll scan them.

Oh and here's a vid as well. A Making Of and Behind the Lense Documentary are pending as well. As usual click on the link and please give credit if you reuse.

23kr8mp.jpg

post-21980-1225471229_thumb.png

post-21980-1225471238_thumb.png

post-21980-1225471248_thumb.png

post-21980-1225471258_thumb.png

post-21980-1225471266_thumb.png

post-21980-1225471273_thumb.png

post-21980-1225471286_thumb.png

post-21980-1225481380_thumb.png

Joe thanks so much these are incredible.....Ahhhh Iza you make me feel!!!

Hey Joe i was in my supermarket today with a friend and she was looking at hair dye's...i was like hmm i know Iza did some stuff for Garnier or atleast i think she did and i looked down and i see this

image080jn6.jpg

But i really cant tell for sure if thats Iza the nose and smile and hair look like her alot i just wasnt sure...Sorry for the crap quality it was off my phone lol

I see how you could of been mistaken, at a quick glance it does look like her, but there are key differences. Thanks for the attempt.

In fashion news (credit to Oyevay):

"Isabeli Fontana, Izabel Goulart, Eliza Joenck, Michelle Alves, Juliana Imai, Fabiana Nunes, Lays Silva, Renata Kuerten, Gracie Carvalho, Ana Claudia Michels, Giane Albertoni, Rhaisa Batista e Chloe Bello will walk Cia Maritima runway on 8 november" via ego.com

:laugh: Yay more pics soon.

I was looking through Adrianaflima.com and I found tons of VS commecials. And thus far I found two with Iza talking. And of course, they're amazingly sexy. Big thanks to everyone at Adrianaflima.com and azkid who they give credit to. :wub: As usual click on pic to download.

2s1n6o8.jpg

33bof43.jpg

I'll keep looking for more. If anyone loves VS commecials, that's a great site. And of course a great site for adriana