Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Current Time 12:01 am

:guitar: Happy Birthday Izabel (Maria). (Hopefully somehow you see this message)

You fill all our lives with happiness and joy. Words can't describe how important you are to all of us. My sig says that you're an angel in looks, profession, and personality, and it's absolutely the truth. You are (In My Opinion) the most beautiful women in the world. Hair, eyes, body, everything about you makes you one of a kind. :wub: :wub: Though I've never met you in person (yet), I can tell that you're easily as beautiful on the inside (if not more beautiful) as you are on the outside. You are my inspiration for everything I do, and I look up to you as a role model (even though you're a girl and I'm a guy, I believe it possible for that to be a role model relationship). I owe you everything. I'd say the reasons why, but I'll save that for when I meet you in person. It's kind of private, and I should tell you before I tell anyone else. :blush: (Hopefully you have a lot of time to talk when we meet, because I have a lot to thank you for and it'll probably take a minute or so to compose myself).

Anyway, Happy Birthday on this most special day of yours. :fun: I hope you have a great time and have loads of fun. I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world. You deserve soo much. I hope all your dreams come true. Have another great year. I would of draw a special picture for you, but I'm a little behind in my drawings right now, so I owe you a picture. Most importantly, stay happy, stay safe, stay healthy, and stay yourself. :MLA: God Bless

Your fan and hopefully one day your personal friend, :hug:

Joseph

:guitar: :guitar: :clap: :clap: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :clap: :clap: :guitar: :guitar:

I know everyone's sad that Iza wasn't in the christmas vs commercial this year, but I have good news for all the big Iza fans. Iza is in one non VS christmas campaign. I'll keep you in suspense for now, but hopefully by tomorrow I'll have some scans. And they're absolutely beautiful.

sooo where are the scans?! lol. i want to know!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZABEL!!!!

Come on, don't think like that. Stay positive. Besides if i remember correctly she was doing a bunch of campiagns and stuff while the shoot was going on.

Speaking of Campaigns, I was gonna keep you guys in suspense till tomorrow :p , but it's Iza's birthday :fun: , so I'll give you guys a liitle gift. I'm good friends with the manager of one of the main A/X and he showed me the new campaign that is starting. It's motto is " You Make Me Feel Happy, You Make Me Feel Hot, You Make Me Feel Loved, You Make Me Feel Thrilled or just You Make Me Feel for short. The stuff is absolutely beautiful :wub: ( the pics and the line) , I'll have the physical copies of more stuff later, but for now here's two new pics to get you guys excited. ;) Oh, and Iza's got the cover of another A/X special edition CD. This one's called Hypnotic, and the cover is holographic so sorry if the scan is a little weird. Oh and I don't think I ever posted her first CD, so here's Twilight as well.

If your going to use them, please give me credit

post-21980-1224798711_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1224798718_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1224798723_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1224798972_thumb.jpg

Joeeee you just made my day (and im seriously having the worst week) the new campaign looks amazing, she is having fun, laughing and doing the thing with her leg (she loves to do that :p). the cd's are awesome ..

i talked to Willian, her brother, yesterday very fast i couldnt ask him if she spended her birthday in Sao Carlos/Americana, but i think he is coming with her for Rio Summer .. (yay, i love him, just hope Marcelo wont be there) this week he will ask her wich shows she will do .. i'll let ou guys know :)

Yeah, that list was so weird. They were only in front because they make the press more because of who they were dating. I'm happy she's on the list but as far as rankings I don't listen. As long a they're on, that's all that matters.

Julia I'm glad you liked them. And that's great news.