Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Aww did you guys just see? She was crying :heart: Izabel is so adorable :blush:

yes I saw it. Iza looked so pretty tonight (as always) She has slowly became one of my favorites and after tonight she definitely is! You just can't not help but to like her aside from her looks. She has one of the best personalities that I have seen in a long time too.

Agreed! Of all the Angels, Iza def. appeals most to me because she comes as close to 'normal' as models can get. She def. has the best personality, and it is genuine, which is more than I can say for the other Angels.

yeah exactly. I can just tell its genuine. She's awesome

from eonline.com

Behind the Scenes with a Victoria's Secret Angel

Brazilian supermodel Izabel Goulart has one thing to say to anyone who catches her on television tonight.

“Please don’t look at my butt,” she says with a laugh.

Good luck. That’s not so easy considering she's talking about the CBS telecast of last month's Victoria's Secret show. As we all know, Heidi Klum & Co. sashay up and down the runway in barely there lingerie.

This was Goulart’s third VS show. But it’s the first time Goulart will be watching the final product with a nightclub full of strangers. She’ll be in Boston at the Estate to host the official viewing party.

“The last two shows I did for Victoria’s Secret, I watched with my girlfriends, but now there will be Red Sox and Patriots there,” the 23-year-old Goulart told me while she was being fitted for her party outfit (she’s going with a Dolce & Gabbana leopard-print dress and matching VS bra). “So, it’s going to be a little different.”

It will also be the first time she sees this year’s show. “You don’t really see what is happening when you are there,” she says. “We have hair and makeup retouching and making sure our clothes are perfect and everything is in place. So, they say ‘Go,’ and you’re on the runway, and then everything goes so fast.”

Being a VS Angel means being on the road for large chunks of time far from her native São Paulo, Brazil. “Victoria’s Secret is like my second family,” Goulart says. “But the hardest part about being an Angel is I spend time away from my mom’s food and away from my home with my five brothers and sister.”

But she did get to meet the Spice Girls this time around. The British pop band reunion kicked off with two performances during the fashion show.

“It was amazing,” Goulart remembers. “When I saw them I was like, ‘Girl power! Go, girls!”

from boston herald

Snow angel lands in Hub

post-423-1196895336_thumb.jpg

Victoria’s Secret’s new Brazilian angel, Izabel Goulart, was all aflutter yesterday when she landed in Boston and saw snow!

“When we arrived . . . I was like, ‘Ooooh! When can I do snowboarding?’ ” Iz told the Track. “We drove to the hotel and we look over the park (Boston Common) with the snow and it’s so beautiful.”

Goulart, who replaces ex-VS bombshell - and Tom Brady [stats] boo - Gisele Bundchen as the panty peeps’ resident Brazilian beauty, was so taken by Boston’s snow-frosted ’scape she insisted she was looking forward to bundling up to go to Boston hotspot, The Estate, last night.

Goulart, 23, hosted the official “Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show” viewing party at Ed Kane’s club. The invite-only soiree was in honor of the undergarment purveyor’s new store in The Natick Collection

and from boston.com

Supermodel, super appetite

How does Izabel Goulart stay so svelte? By eating big piles of pasta, apparently. No sooner had the model arrived in town yesterday than she ordered a heaping plate of pasta. "It's so freezing, I needed something warm and something heavy," said Goulart, who was at The Estate last night to host a viewing of the "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" on CBS. Discovered a few years ago while grocery shopping with her mother, Goulart said there is no shortage of beautiful women. "The world is so huge," she said. "Amazing models are hiding out there just waiting to be discovered."

“The last two shows I did for Victoria’s Secret, I watched with my girlfriends,

:ninja: :blink:

Its not what you think. The term 'girlfriend', as Iza's uses it here, means friends, or best friends, that are girls.