Bellazon

Robin Holzken
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 11/26/2019 at 3:23 PM, pinguoin said:

All agreed, all these pictures without interest is polluting. Instagram = censorship, censorship should not be displayed but fought

Well you both thought wrong. Deal with it or don't go here.

3 hours ago, Sensual said:

Well you both thought wrong. Deal with it or don't go here.

You will not tell me what to say or not to say. I think liberally and I say freely that instagram is well-meaning censorship and those who display instagram love censorship. Insta tells you what you should see or not, nobody, and especially not a business dictates to me what I should see or not . The imbeciles and the good thinking think that, not me.  I like freedom

18 hours ago, pinguoin said:

You will not tell me what to say or not to say. I think liberally and I say freely that instagram is well-meaning censorship and those who display instagram love censorship. Insta tells you what you should see or not, nobody, and especially not a business dictates to me what I should see or not . The imbeciles and the good thinking think that, not me.  I like freedom

What the fuck are you talking about? lmao. The presence of instagram isnt censorship.