Bellazon

Robin Holzken
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

:wub:

Checking out Fresh Model Management's web presence at least one time a month has become an absolute routine when I am on the lookout for fresh potential. Needless to say they are one of the best in Holland, and their roster of newbies is like a little diamond mine. Really like how they take the time to develop the gems, never pushing them into big sportlights too soon but setting up excellent portfolios. Robin's portfolio looks very nice. It contains a bit of of everything from classical black and white vibes to more glamorous and dynamic notes. The mesmerizing ModelCamp discovery has caused a stir shooting with some of Holland's best photographers and Elle Belgium already booked the leggy blonde two times in a row. I really love that face. Classical yet absolutely unique, with a certain spontaneity and alertness attached to it. Robin will start her full time career when she's finished with school in 2014!

post-43321-0-1446078674-33789_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446078674-35876_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...