Bellazon

Amanda Smith
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

Sad that I seem to be the only one who enjoys posting Amanda...

I like her too. My big issue with her is her bangs. I never thought I'd ever say anything against bangs ever, but hers just don't work for me. They make her look too young. She's great otherwise though.

I like her too. My big issue with her is her bangs. I never thought I'd ever say anything against bangs ever, but hers just don't work for me. They make her look too young. She's great otherwise though.

I like her bangs personally, I don't think they make a difference in how old she looks. But haha, is it possible for a 23 year old model to look "too young"? :p Isn't it a good thing if she looks younger?

Anyway, it's great to see another Amanda fan on this board :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

“Girl Speak” interview no.1 – Amanda Smith

Thursday, October 25th, 2012

“Girl Speak” is an interview series focused on improvised, intimate conversations with women from different walks of life.

Created by Violet Valen for Buddy Society.

First “Girl Speak” interview is fashion model and mommy Amanda Smith. She Speaks on conquering fears, standing out in a sea of punks, and finding her way to become a top fashion model with musical ambition.