Bellazon

Katy Perry
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

• 2 weeks later...
:rofl: Sorry but I thought this would be another wrong thread. Besides that - she looks rather lovely!
Haha, I thought what happened to Danni, she must be out of her mind starting a thread for HER in the model section ... :hehe:

Lovely girl!

Make that three :whistle:

She's cute though for sure :) She looks pretty young though :ninja:

:rofl: Sorry but I thought this would be another wrong thread. Besides that - she looks rather lovely!

:rofl: I thought people might think that! But, seriously..

Do you know how hard it is to find work when only the singer comes up in Google. :laugh:

Yeah i can imagine, finding these photos must be a mission on its own :laugh:

• 2 months later...
^ She is 16 now I've heard. The first pictures are from 2009, aswell as these are. :flower:

kp2.jpgkp3j.jpg

I think she is older. I also think she is Scottish. she is signed to Model Team in Edinburgh. Select now has her listed as Katy P. Also, a name is important especially in modeling. When you say the word model with the names Claudia, Naomi, Linda, or Cindy. Usually people think: Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, and Cindy Crawford. I am not saying you can't have another supermodel with those first names but its about branding. Having a very common name or the same name as another model will make you blend in especially in high fashion. If you can do something to separate yourself from the pack in the beginning its better. That's why models with weird names usually have better careers than ones with normal names today.

• 3 years later...