Bellazon

Nadja Bender
Thumbnail

Agency:

Nathalie Models

Also with: DNA Models / Fashion / Gossip Model Management (mother agency)

Height:

180cm (5’11″)

Place of Origin:

Copenhagen, Denmark

Ethnic Origin:

All Danish

Birthsign:

Gemini

How discovered:

Facebook, and then it just went pretty fast from there.

Favorite things:

I love being cultural when I am back in Copenhagen. I go to museums, the botanical garden and other kinds of exhibitions around the city with my friends – we always make a day out of it. I also love reading books and watching movies – especially Japanese movies.

Favorite music, band:

Right now I’m listening to Eddie Vedder, Tina Dickow, White Lies, José Gonzalez and Agnes Obel plus some others. I love music, I always have my iPod with me, it is my lifesaver.

Hobbies:

Hmm, I don’t really have any beside reading, my family and my cooking lessons which I am taking at my girlfriends since she is the best cook I know.

Favorite piece of clothing:

Jeans.

What’s your idea of fun?

Spending time with my friends and my boyfriend. Love when we do play-nights where we stay up until late night playing games while we drink and eat cake, it is so cosy.

Favorite modeling experience so far?

That would be Paris fashion week, even though I was busy I just had the best time. My booker from Copenhagen came with me and we just had so much fun – plus I got to do some really cool shows and meet some very interesting and exciting people.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?

That it is close to the sea and that my parents lives there. In general I just really like Denmark, because it is a small and cosy country.

Favorite artist (any kind):

I would say Henri Matisse, I really think that all his work is amazing.

Place you would love to visit:

I would really like to go to St. Petersburg, Russia. I am really into the culture and the history, plus I’ve heard that the city is incredibly beautiful in the winter season.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:

I’m obsessed with good old Danish food – maybe because I am never home, so I really miss it. Also with books – the old classic ones.

post-35528-0-1446017246-06411_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446017246-10067_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446017246-16139_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446017246-17302_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446017246-22189_thumb.jpg

models.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...