Bellazon

Madonna
Thumbnail

Express Yourself

Madonna to appear on U.S. TV next week

News is coming from the U.S. about Madonna being scheduled to appear on a number of tv-shows in the next couple of weeks.

These include The Oprah Winfrey Show on Wednesday, October 25 and NBC's Today Show on Monday, October 30 at 7am.

Oprah is currently showing a promo for the Madonna appearance while the Today Show one is listed on TiVo.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about that adoption thing?

I think that Madonna simply envied Angelina because of her getting much attention so she decided to do the same thing.

I've heard that Angelina wants to adopt a fourth child, do you think Madonna wants to do the same, just for the sake of keeping her celebrity status?

What do you guys think about that adoption thing?

I think that Madonna simply envied Angelina because of her getting much attention so she decided to do the same thing.

I've heard that Angelina wants to adopt a fourth child, do you think Madonna wants to do the same, just for the sake of keeping her celebrity status?

Actually, I think that Madonna will always have a lot of attention and she doesn't need to make anything to get more of it... and what about this adoption... Honestly, I was shocked, when I've heard about it... But I think that if this little boy will be more happy with Madonna and her family - it is worth it. :) (Do I make myself clear?) :laugh: