Bellazon

Margot Robbie
Thumbnail

dawson

Her dress look pretty basic for such an event like Academy Awards, she looks gorgeous tho. I know it's a question of taste (and Margot probably wouldn't wear if she disliked it), but I can't help with disliking her stylist's job. Margot is absolutely beautiful, why Kate Young doing it with her? As I know she's also Dakota Johnson's stylist and most of the Dakota's red carpet looks are great🤔

Also I love her bangs and makeup❤️

I usually love her red carpet looks but this was a miss for me. Margot Robbie is gorgeous, but this hair made her look 10 years older. And it looks completely fried. Every time I see this kinda hairstyle with bangs and a lot of hair covering the face like this I immediately suspect potential plastic surgery (it's a go to to hairstyle to cover fresh scars after procedures like a face lift etc.). Few celebs manage to pull it off (Dakota Johnson is a good example of someone who looks amazing with bangs). 

Margot always give me old Hollywood vibes, no matter if she on the red carpet or just walking on the street. She looks like one of the iconic actresses of those times, especially Grace Kelly. Same subtle and elegant beauty. I'm not the only one who wants Margot Robbie to play Grace Kelly in biopic, it would be a dream movie. 

That's true. Also, I really admire the way she played her cards and how committed she is to producing movies that focus on female storytelling, she not only is extremely talented acting wise but also as a producer.

And another thing I like about her is that she keeps her personal life private and doesn't need gossip tricks to stay relevant.