Bellazon

Margot Robbie
Thumbnail

dawson

Margot Robbie is looking as stunning as ever on the cover of Vogue‘s July 2019 issue.

Here’s what the 28-year-old Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star had to share with the mag…

On the one word she hates to be called (“bombshell”): “I hate that word. I hate it—so much. I feel like a brat saying that because there are worse things, but I’m not a bombshell. I’m not someone who walks in a room and the record stops and people turn like, ‘Look at that woman.’ That doesn’t happen. People who know me, if they had to sum me up in one word I don’t know what that word would be, but I’m certain it would not be bombshell.”

On playing Sharon Tate: “It was such a strange challenge. I find it much easier to go dark and angry. With Tonya, I wanted to go really heavy, almost like she had weights on her feet.This time I was trying to do the reverse.”

On her Harley Quinn movie Birds of Prey:“I’m so grateful to be in a position of power and to have more creative control. That is embraced and encouraged now. At the same time, I grew up adoring movies that were the result of the previous version of Hollywood, and aspiring to be a part of it, so to have those dreams come true also feels incredibly satisfying. I don’t know. Maybe I’m having my cake and eating it too.”

credit to JJ, gotceleb.com

7f8c3d1244455624.jpg 92bf9e1244455674.jpg fde06b1244455734.jpg a9122a1244455754.jpg 3c4da81244455784.jpg 2a72be1244455814.jpg 9b6da81244455844.jpg ec07e31244455874.jpg