Bellazon

Halle Berry
Thumbnail

GoodFoot

Thu, 10 September 2009 at 4:53 pm

Halle Berry: Bulgari Babe

16bx4pd.jpg

Halle Berry totes around a fashionable Bulgari bag as she visits a private home office in Los Angeles on Thursday (September 10).

This might be T.M.I., but the 43-year-old actress has reportedly been visiting this location to get colon cleansing treatments.

Another rumor circulating around is that Halle is pregnant with her second child. This would give her and boyfriend Gabriel Aubry a big brother or sister for their daughter Nahla, 17 months.

Halle Berry: Burgers, Not Baby, on Board

28sos2b.webp

The speculation is over.

When a svelte Halle Berry walked onto Jay Leno's stage Thursday, the host told her she looked terrific, to which she replied: "You know, thank you for that, Jay, because that must mean that pregnancy rumors can be put to bed!"

Sources at The Jay Leno Show taping tell PEOPLE that Berry, wearing a low-cut, short black dress and black thigh-high boots, also told Leno with a laugh, "I was getting a complex! Because I was like, I've got to stop with the burgers or something!"

Berry, 43, and Gabriel Aubry, 34, welcomed their first baby, Nahla Ariela, in March 2008. The couple, who have been together since 2005 when they met while shooting a Versace ad, have made no secret of their desire for more kids.

In February, Aubry told PEOPLE Nahla "needs a sibling." The model, who comes from a family of eight kids, added, "I believe in big families." And in March, Berry said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that she was ready to have a second child.

Berry was another in a series of high-profile guests for Leno in this inaugural week of his 10 p.m. show. In addition to fending off pregnancy rumors, Berry told anecdotes about Nahla and meeting Aubry. Simply put, Berry gushed, "My daughter is fantastic."

People.com

Fri, 18 September 2009 at 11:15 am

Halle Berry: Burgers, Not Baby Bump!

Halle Berry put the kibosh on those pesky pregnancy rumors on Thursday night (September 17) on The Jay Leno Show.

Wearing a Grai mini dress and over-the-knee boots, the 42-year-old actress was complimented by Leno on her trim figure.

Halle responded, “Thank you for that Jay because that must mean all these pregnancy rumors can be put to bed. I was getting a complex. I was like, I have to stop with the burgers or something.”

post-19430-0-1446013886-6795_thumb.jpg

Sun, 20 September 2009 at 4:30 pm

Halle Berry: Nahla is a Water Bottle Baby

29oo65f.jpg

Halle Berry and daughter Nahla Aubry gear up for a birthday party in Los Angeles on Saturday (September 19).

The 42-year-old actress carried a personalized water bottle for Nahla, 18 months, and a large gift bag for the birthday kid.

According to Variety, Halle is in negotiations to star in the thriller Dark Tide, which is about a diving instructor who goes back into the water after nearly being killed by a Great White shark. The movie will be shot later this year in South Africa.

post-19430-1253487388_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1253487414_thumb.jpg

Tue, 22 September 2009 at 5:34 pm

Halle Berry is Thai Tasteful

post-19430-0-1446013893-21742_thumb.jpg

Halle Berry leaves a Thai massage parlor in West Hollywood before having dinner at BOA steakhouse with a few friends in Los Angeles on Monday (September 21).

The 43-year-old Academy Award winner recently put rumors to rest by confirming that she was not pregnant.

Halle’s next movie to be released will be Frankie and Alice where she’ll play a young woman with multiple personality disorder.

post-19430-1253707090_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1253707107_thumb.jpg

Thu, 24 September 2009 at 6:30 pm

Halle Berry Goes To Church!

2efn5o6.jpg

Halle Berry picks up a few items from the Church store in West Hollywood and then heads to her friend’s house in the Hollywood Hills on Thursday afternoon (September 24).

Last week, the 43-year-old actress talked about the first time she saw her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry on The Jay Leno Show.

“He wasn’t riding on the bus, he was on the side of the bus, you know, he’s a model,” Halle shared. “I saw the picture and I just thought, hmm.”

Three days later, they met during a Versace photo shoot. “I just remember making a mental note of, ‘Wow, that’s a good-looking man,’ and then three days later, bam, there’s that good-looking man! … [We've been dating for] four years. The longest relationship I’ve ever had, yes, yes the longest one. For me, that’s good!”

post-19430-1253879957_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1253879987_thumb.jpg