Bellazon

Halle Berry
Thumbnail

GoodFoot

Halle Berry leaves a friend's house in the Hollywood Hills. 22.4.2009 Los Angeles, CA.

th_22f92633437767.gif/monthly_04_2009/post-7822-0-1593839224-94859_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="HalleBerryoutinHollywoodHills_02.jpg"> HalleBerryoutinHollywoodHills_03.jpg HalleBerryoutinHollywoodHills_04.jpg HalleBerryoutinHollywoodHills_05.jpg HalleBerryoutinHollywoodHills_06.jpg HalleBerryoutinHollywoodHills_07.jpg c7e08533437774.gif

gossipgirls

Thu, 23 April 2009

Halle Berry Visits Hollywood Hills

Halle Berry visits a friend’s house in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday (April 22).

The 42-year-old actress shared about her fashion sense in the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar. “I’m not the girl for superhigh fashion because I don’t have the right body,” she said. “When I want to get dressed up, I’m a Roberto Cavalli girl. Also, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Calvin Klein…”

Halle also talked about the difficult balance between working and her family. “I used to work a lot because I had nothing better to do. What I’ve learned, especially by having a baby, is that you can’t bring that stuff home anymore,” she continued. “For example, I was alone filming Monster’s Ball. I was married to someone else, and he wasn’t really around much. Thank God that was only a 20-day shoot.”

post-19430-0-1446015101-82366_thumb.jpg