Bellazon

Two Lands End Models

jlttb

Model # 2:

Susan van Tassel

Great call AAC80 - she doesn't seem to have much of an internet presence (not even a page here) but that's her. Thanks

Thanks for putting this up, never would have found out who she is. She also models for Orvis clothing and Kohls in the brand "Chaps". Her Internet presence, well she has none hopefully someone starts a page for her here. And which part of the landsend site did you find those photos of her?

Model # 2:

Susan van Tassel

Great call AAC80 - she doesn't seem to have much of an internet presence (not even a page here) but that's her. Thanks

Thanks for putting this up, never would have found out who she is. She also models for Orvis clothing and Kohls in the brand "Chaps". Her Internet presence, well she has none hopefully someone starts a page for her here. And which part of the landsend site did you find those photos of her?

I actually saved those pictures out a year or two ago - I don't think Lands End even sell bras at this point - though if this picture is her, (I think it is) she may make another appearance with swim 2012

post-56023-1322360740_thumb.jpg

I may have a few others saved - I'll look - she certainly deserves more attention!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...