Bellazon

Katsia Zingarevich
Thumbnail

Lullaby

Katsia is really beautiful! And she seems to have lived quite a bit of a fairytale life....

She came from very humble beginnings, wins Supermodel of the World, then gets married to a guy she describes as her "Prince" and moves to Paris! In Paris, she enjoys being married and slows down modelling for a while. Then upon her return, she lands Victoria's Secret, books the catalogue, books the website, books the ad campaign, books the commercial and books the runway show. It's amazing! Especially compared to the journeys of other models...even the most successful. She is blessed :) and she seems like a genuinely good person. How nice. :heart:

Dee0902,

Thanks sooooo much for this bio intel! I just looked on Katsia BZ pages for the first time, and I was smitten from the first pic on the first page. I then had to jump to the last few pages but was wondering how she got to this stage of her career. Thanks for the intel. She really is beautiful from head to toe. :) Now, I better go look at the pages in the middle! It does not surprise me that she is from "humble" roots as I noticed her first Ford pics on page one showed low-key body language if one can show that. :wave:

Katsia is really beautiful! And she seems to have lived quite a bit of a fairytale life....

She came from very humble beginnings, wins Supermodel of the World, then gets married to a guy she describes as her "Prince" and moves to Paris! In Paris, she enjoys being married and slows down modelling for a while. Then upon her return, she lands Victoria's Secret, books the catalogue, books the website, books the ad campaign, books the commercial and books the runway show. It's amazing! Especially compared to the journeys of other models...even the most successful. She is blessed :) and she seems like a genuinely good person. How nice. :heart:

oh come on. what fairy tail are u talking about? Vodianova had a fairy tale. poor girl married "prince".

Katya is a daughter of quite rich parents. and she married a rich guy of course. rich guys often marry models.

Oh boy, I guess I can't read body language! :blush:

She is so pretty.

What is her true maiden name;

Katsia DAMENKOVA or Katsia DAMANKOVA.

E or A? :laugh:

I found two versions of her name. One is Даманькова (Damankova) and the other one is Доманькова (Domankova). Maybe one is the Belarusian version and the other one the Russian version. But I think "Damenkova" is wrong.

She is so pretty.

What is her true maiden name;

Katsia DAMENKOVA or Katsia DAMANKOVA.

E or A? :laugh:

I found two versions of her name. One is Даманькова (Damankova) and the other one is Доманькова (Domankova). Maybe one is the Belarusian version and the other one the Russian version. But I think "Damenkova" is wrong.

Domankova is correct in Russian. Damankova is in Belarusian.

oh come on. what fairy tail are u talking about? Vodianova had a fairy tale. poor girl married "prince".

Katya is a daughter of quite rich parents. and she married a rich guy of course. rich guys often marry models.

Oh boy, I guess I can't read body language! :blush:

So? <_<