Bellazon

SI Swimsuit Edition 06 Question

SQOn

There does seem to be a lack of information on the issue especially considering how close to the release it is.

Can't say that I have heard any info on it at all myself. One thing I do know is that we won't know the cover model until the day of release or right around then, as they keep it secret, supposedly even from the model who gets the cover.

• 2 weeks later...
The SI Swimsuit Cover has8 models on it this year. Jay Leno just showed the cover briefly on his show. I don't remember who all was on the cover. Anybody else catch who was on the cover?

The cover is very much like the Vanity Fair Eastern Euro model thing they had with Karolina, Natalia, Carmen, etc.

158060761601sclzzzzzzz9ib.jpg

Hotlinking is not allowed - edited by impel69

The SI Swimsuit Cover has8 models on it this year. Jay Leno just showed the cover briefly on his show. I don't remember who all was on the cover. Anybody else catch who was on the cover?

The cover is very much like the Vanity Fair Eastern Euro model thing they had with Karolina, Natalia, Carmen, etc.

158060761601sclzzzzzzz9ib.jpg

"Heidi Klum in paint".....after all these years, why can't we get Veronica Varekova to do this? Awesome, post-childbirth Heidi Klum in bodypaint...(cough)

gisele was NEVER in SI before. . . and if you ask me -- that is a complete TRAVESTY!!!!

really though, let's be serious ---- as far as present day SUPERMODELS who are successful across the board in both high fashion AND commercial. . .there really is noone bigger than Gisele, Karolina, or Adriana. i don't understand WHY they haven't been approached to be in the SI swimsuit issue. . .. and if they HAVE, why on Earth they chose or are unable to do it.

gisele was NEVER in SI before. . . and if you ask me -- that is a complete TRAVESTY!!!!

really though, let's be serious ---- as far as present day SUPERMODELS who are successful across the board in both high fashion AND commercial. . .there really is noone bigger than Gisele, Karolina, or Adriana. i don't understand WHY they haven't been approached to be in the SI swimsuit issue. . .. and if they HAVE, why on Earth they chose or are unable to do it.

I wish Adriana, Gisele or KK was on the cover. :cry:

I see the return to their old favorites as another gimmick to try and retain some of the relevance they used to have before Maxim, FHM, etc. came along. But, since many of those are my favorites, I can't complain about it. (I definitely skew older than most folks around here.)