Bellazon

Raica Oliveira

New pic from the backstage of clothes suiting of TNG for Fashion Rio 2009 and an interview she gave during the suting about Ronaldo.

Raica Oliveira says the case of Ronaldo with the tree transvestites was an 'accident '

Top, who is a former girlfriend of the player, commented on the subject during the suiting of clothes brand TNG. She wears on the night of Monday, 9, in Fashion Rio ( Rio de Janeiro Fashion Week).

Raica talks about Ronaldo and transvestites case during the suiting of the TNG's clothes: "It was an accident"

Fashion Rio in the area dominates fashion , right? Not always. During the suiting of clothes for brand TNG, which Raica Oliveira will wear on the night of Monday, 9, the model talked about the episode in which the player Ronaldo was discovered with three transvestites in a motel in Barra da Tijuca. Raica, which was in a relationship with the Phenomenon for a year, said she has great affection for the ex boyfriend and called the issue an "accident".

"I heard what happened, but I do not think about it. I care for him him so much and I think he is so special, I think that what was an accident that could happen to anyone. He is one of the best players in the world, and people should think about it. But he is already recovering this history, and this is what matters, "she said.

tng.jpg

Mandarinaduck: thanks lots for posting that great old editorial! she looked so young and beautiful.

Sweetlady: I love the new pictures! Raica looks like she is having fun, and you can tell she has reached the top of her game and is enjoying life. she looks gorgeous, effortless, and glamorous all at the same time. She always has a smile on her face, a reason why she has been one of my favorite models for as long as I can remember.