Bellazon

What movie is this?

Rhett

I have this scene in my head, hopefully someone knows what it's from...

some guy (probably not too tough) gets the snot beat out of him, I think in a bar. he's tossed out on his butt. I'm not sure if he goes right back in, or comes back after a while, but he goes back in and smacks a lot of guys around. I think it's unexpected, because he's not a bruiser himself. when he re-enters the bar, the bouncer steps to him and says something like "well, what the fk do you want??" after which he gets thrashed...

anyone?

thanks!

I have this scene in my head, hopefully someone knows what it's from...

some guy (probably not too tough) gets the snot beat out of him, I think in a bar. he's tossed out on his butt. I'm not sure if he goes right back in, or comes back after a while, but he goes back in and smacks a lot of guys around. I think it's unexpected, because he's not a bruiser himself. when he re-enters the bar, the bouncer steps to him and says something like "well, what the fk do you want??" after which he gets thrashed...

anyone?

thanks!

There are a lot movies with scenes like that. Do u remember who starred in it? or abt when did the movie come out?

• 1 year later...

Help me out guys :|

I need to know the name of a french movie. It's something .. Lilly. I just remember the Lilly part :laugh:. Lilly is a blond girl and her boyfriend is trying to be a director, he shows the family a movie he directed with Lilly being the actress and his mother hated. Lilly run away with an older man that was a family friend. The guy who played her boyfriend is so hot. The film starts with a sex scene on the garden. And then .. I fell asleep :laugh: Maybe Ben can help me out. :laugh: