Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

this was on imdb.com today...

Spears Stinks Out Plane with Feet

Pop beauty Britney Spears' smelly feet upset her fellow airplane passengers recently. The "Toxic" singer was flying from Los Angeles to New York with her husband Kevin Federline and decided to make herself more comfortable by removing her shoes. Unfortunately for her fellow passengers, Britney's feet caused such a stink it wasn't long before they were forced to complain to a stewardess. One says, "The smell was unbelievable. One woman had a word with the air hostess, then three or four others complained. "She looked pretty embarrassed as she tapped Britney on the shoulder and asked her very politely to put her shoes back on. "Britney went red, laughed and said her shoes made her feet stink. Thankfully she put them on. There's no way we could have put up with that."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Considering she is walking around in public restrooms without shoes no wonder her feet stink LOL. Sorry I still just think Britney has went insane.

I agree. I think Britney is such trailor trash now. She looks alright in her pictures, but whenever I see candids of her, she looks so .. skanky.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to like Britney before she went all slut (sorry for my choice of words, but that's the only way I can discribe it.) Now it just seems like she's using her body to boost her cd-sales. I don't think she looks chubby in her Toxic video. She has a really good bod, you have to give her that. I think it's the pictures of those beautiful thin models that make her look chubby in comparisation.

But her candids are really aweful. Her hair and her face...she just doesn't pay any attention to it. If I were her, I wouldn't leave the house without looking atleast a bit decent. I mean, she's BRITNEY, the entire would knows who she is. Having atleast combed her hair, and put up some make-up before leaving would be appreciated.

But it's her life. And I agree she seems to be gone insane the last.......what, years?

Guess that's what being thát famous does to a person. Don't forget, she's continuously been in the spotlights since she's 16. I don't know how i would've turned out if I'd be continuously in the spotlights with ppl telling me constantly what to do, how great or crappy I am, complete strangers wanting to sleep with me and teenage girls wanting to be me. I dunno if i'd be able to handle that well.

Still, getting married in one day because of being too drunk to think straight....I don't think I could've pulled off a stpid stunt like that ;)

• 3 weeks later...