Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

I never see her as a real singer first of all she has no voice she was a good showgirl only she is going worse...

She did have a voice when she was a kid. She really could sing. And even when she first started, she had a pretty voice. But it seems like they wanted more a dancer than a singer, so her voice went downhill more and more everyday. Actually, I consideer her a dancer, not a singer anymore. Even though we can't expect all singers having great voices. There wouldn't be variety then.

But what can I do about it? I like her songs :laugh:

RUMORED TO BE TRUE:

EXCLUSIVE: BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

My uncle is a nurse at CSMC and texted me 10 minutes ago saying Britney Spears

was admitted about an hour ago. He's going to text me when he finds out why and

any more information. I'm scared! I don't know what's going on with her.

UPDATE ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

I don't have many details. My uncle called and said she just left. He didn't see her or deal with her, one of his friend co-workers was around her for a minute. Somebody she was with brought her there and admitted her. His friend said she acted like she wasn't "there" and seemed disturbed. Because it's confidental, he doesn't know what she was admitted for or what she saw the doctor about, but because she's already gone home, that usually means nothing major. Oh, almost forgot, she was WEARING A DARK COLORED WIG. I'm so freaked out. I just want her to be normal and cute again like pre-Slave 4 U.

"Store employee Emily Wynne-Hughes tells Usmagazine.com that Britney arrived at the parlor agitated and, when asked why she shaved her head, replied, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Hughes adds, "She wasn't making sense at all and you could tell she's not in a good place at all, and that she is totally freaking out.""