Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

I will never understand what's so special about her. She doesn't have a very good voice (she's not much better than Paris Hilton for example) and the only thing she really had going was the way she dressed in her videos. And even look-wise, she is nothing that special. The only time I liked her was when she first started and she still had that innocent look on her face. And I do believe she is not that great of a mother either. I know ppl say she made mistakes and they will not happen again...but there are no excuses for a mother of two like she is. Those mistakes can have a huge impact on her kids...I feel sorry for them

Britney Spears Is Single Again

Britney Spears is single again after reportedly getting dumped by boyfriend Isaac Cohen after just one month of dating.

Cohen broke the news to the Toxic singer during a long-distance phone call on Sunday evening while she was in New York City and he was in Los Angeles.

Cohen's agent, Brandi Lord, confirms the split to US OK! magazine saying, "They are no longer an item."

The pair met through Spears' choreographer and began dating in mid-December, a month after Spears filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline. Friends say Cohen, 25, has been "looking to get out of the relationship for a while," adding, "It was a bit much for him. There was a lot of drama - it was too much of a whirlwind."

One pal tells OK magazine, "He likes her. They had a good time together. He was doing his best to help her out - but there is only so much one person can do."

Britney is changing about her kids. But she's a celeb so everybody cares about what she does or what she doesn't because we don't have anything else to do.

Honeyboney.. thank you for posting all those beautful stuff.. have you got any sources?

i think everyone is so hard on her.. the media trying to show her like a drug user, partying all the time, bad mother ..vs.. even some tabloid wrote she is gay. some people do everyting for publicity.. that's what the tabloids are tryin to do. But she keeps her head up. She doesn't care about them. and I respect that. she's so strong. and i love the way she's not trying to show herself perfect. she's being just herself. she's just like us

I like Britney, I don't care if she's gay, if she takes drugs.. I don't care. We are all human being, and she's human too, she's making mistakes we all have done or will do someday. I wouldn't like being in Britney's shoes right now. If she sneezes, everybody go to critizise her... if they dont like her, why the hell are they always caught up with everything that concerns her?