Bellazon

Nicole Meyer
Thumbnail

antoinetteda

Yeah...the clear, unambiguous photographic evidence that has leaked into the public domain and that does exist has been banned from this forum. I imagine the user could probably DM that to you should you insist...that said, I probably agree with you regarding the appropriateness/relevance of the comment to this forum. This, after all, is a forum for celebrating the models and the supreme quality of their photographic work, irrespective of what they do privately. Mods should delete the previous users comment...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/5/2019 at 10:31 PM, antoinetteda said:

...another nice model who is snorting coke. So sad. 😶

Hello you. 
I want to explain to you that it wasn’t just as the pictures looks like. I was very young and naive. This didn’t take me to a dark place, it broke my spirit. We all make mistakes. Especially when you trust a person. I apologise you had to see that. I am still healing from that experience. But I will not be a prisoner of my past. I am a good person i just made a bad decision. I hope you can understand that. 

25 minutes ago, Nicole Meyer said:

Hello you. 
I want to explain to you that it wasn’t just as the pictures looks like. I was very young and naive. This didn’t take me to a dark place, it broke my spirit. We all make mistakes. Especially when you trust a person. I apologise you had to see that. I am still healing from that experience. But I will not be a prisoner of my past. I am a good person i just made a bad decision. I hope you can understand that. 

As we all do.  As the composer Camille Saint Saens once said, a mistake corrected is a thing of great beauty.  Your work is lovely, elegant, always so graceful.. Thank you so much from a fan!

Hello, Nicole!

It is very easy for those of us who's careers and lives do not put us in front of the camera( and through the internet, the world) to be critical of those who do.  I'm sure most of us have done things we,( with the benefit of hindsight), regret.  However, most of us are free to ponder our actions privately without the open and casual scrutiny or vilification of others.  For what it's worth, I agree with not being imprisoned by a mistake.  It is not how you fall, it is how you get up that will define you.   I hope you heal fully and are able to continue a successful career.  Best of luck now and in the future!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 3:32 PM, Nicole Meyer said:

Hello you. 

We are all smart enough to fool ourselves, and that is enough for me.  The words "perfect human" are an oxymoron but worse there is a special tyranny that the most beautiful women in our society are subjected to, and I doubt it is understood by most.  I doubt I fully understand it - but I can imagine the inability to trust the motives of every man you meet and the huge expectations laid on you by the rest of us create far far more stress than the images here reflect.  I am not even curious about the ones someone else refers to. 

People who seek out dirt on others will always find it, but by wallowing in it they become even dirtier than those they think to smear.   

I am grateful that you have shared with us your work and the beauty you can provide the world, and now this brief window of your thoughts.  You have I think, far more friends here than critics.  Illegitimi non carborundum  -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegitimi_non_carborundum

Be Fortunate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 10:31 PM, antoinetteda said:

...another nice model who is snorting coke. So sad. 😶

I am not just a model but a Human being too. 
the tremendous stress and hurt I have experienced since that got out I dont wish upon anyone. I was young and naive and I trusted people. I am sorry you had to see that but I am not a bad person. I made a mistake and these comments makes it hard to forgive myself. It was years ago and this is the first time I am speaking out about it. It took me to a dark place my spirit broke and for you to classify me as another model doing whatever is not right.  I Work very very hard and I would love you to know that people sometimes have weak moments. I am now in a healthy safe place. But please dont make these comments. They hurt me and if you ask anyone who knows me they will tell you the kind of person I am. I hope you understand what I mean. This page means so much to me and that comment was just unnecessary. 
God bless

On 5/19/2020 at 3:36 PM, Samiot said:

Hello, Nicole!

It is very easy for those of us who's careers and lives do not put us in front of the camera( and through the internet, the world) to be critical of those who do.  I'm sure most of us have done things we,( with the benefit of hindsight), regret.  However, most of us are free to ponder our actions privately without the open and casual scrutiny or vilification of others.  For what it's worth, I agree with not being imprisoned by a mistake.  It is not how you fall, it is how you get up that will define you.   I hope you heal fully and are able to continue a successful career.  Best of luck now and in the future! 

Thank you. It was such a terrible mistake that unfortunately went public. But by Grace I have atleast come to terms with it. Thank you for your insightfully  grown up response. It means a lot.  

• 3 months later...

Nicole,

My health has keep me away from this forum for several months so I am just now reading about your tremendously courageous posts. I would have been very easy to decide that we don't know you and just ignore one post or the whole forum. I am glad to see that you received a very supportive welcome. 

I am happy to say my health has returned to "normal". One of the things that got me through was displaying a full set of your photo shot with Jacques Weyers for Treat magazine. This has to be my favorite photos ever. There is nothing quite like them. When I saw you were a member of the forum I thought of asking for a Fan Mail address so you might sign a copy for me. The more I thought about it though I think your newest photo on Facebook shows a casual, relaxed person at peace with themselves. That is the new you and that is the picture I would like you to sign if you would be so kind. God Bless You! David

119884963_10158528997268168_8605501798554467756_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...