Bellazon

Nicole Meyer
Thumbnail

antoinetteda

Thanks for the adds from Adore Me. I fainted after see those pics. She's too much for everything. Thanks for her St. Barths pics too. Hopefully she's doing a swim shoot there,or Maxim

So agree ! Last times that Nicole was in St. Barth, she shooted with Antoine Verglas, maybe for Gosee, but not sure since the shoot, the whole shoot, is not yet out...Maxim would be a dream !

I can't wait to post more about Adore Me  :chicken:

Thanks for the adds from Adore Me. I fainted after see those pics. She's too much for everything. Thanks for her St. Barths pics too. Hopefully she's doing a swim shoot there,or Maxim

So agree ! Last times that Nicole was in St. Barth, she shooted with Antoine Verglas, maybe for Gosee, but not sure since the shoot, the whole shoot, is not yet out...Maxim would be a dream !

If I'm not agree she has never done Maxim. She has done FHM for what I saw on the net. Adore Me will post more those days for sure. I don't think they'll upload new pics each month. The pics for Gosee I saw her look great,hopefully we will get the whole shoot one day. I think she's amazing for the new Maxim,they should don't pick VS girls every month of people will get bored of them. She's perfect for them.

If I'm not agree she has never done Maxim. She has done FHM for what I saw on the net. Adore Me will post more those days for sure. I don't think they'll upload new pics each month. The pics for Gosee I saw her look great,hopefully we will get the whole shoot one day. I think she's amazing for the new Maxim,they should don't pick VS girls every month of people will get bored of them. She's perfect for them.

No Nicole never did Maxim so far ... and the FHM was the SA one, they are down now sadly, but her shoot was very beautiful :)

I agree with you, but i think she's maybe there for a new swim shoot or vacations too :D Time will tell !