Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

• 2 weeks later...
:heart:

I just saw a new commercial for Arby's with none other than Tori! Why didn't anybody know about this? I was flippin' thru some channels and caught the commercial during a break from Viva La Bam on MTV2.

The commercial begins with a dude eating a greasy burger on a park bench. The grease gets in his shirt and then all of a sudden, the camera cuts to Tori walking towards him in slow motion while the song "Cherry Pie" from Warrant plays in the background. Tori walks up to the dude and hands him a piece of paper. He opens it up to see only half of her phone number scribbled becuz the grease on his fingers smeared the other half.

As he frantically turns around, Tori is in her car and gives him the "Call me" hand gesture and then drives away. Man, I need to catch this commercial again. In the meantime, you can (try to) view the commercial on their website: LINK

:laugh:

I was flipping channels and came upon that Arby's ad by pure chance. Well, it's only a hop skip and a jump for Tori to "transition" into the movies as a Bond girl. I saw Denise Richards in her Bond film for a bit and thought someone said she and Tori share some facial features. But Tori stands above Ms. Richards literally and in terms of character (eg whacked reality shows). As we've seen, Tori has so many looks that CSA could give her any part in any type of film, not just action.

Sarnic: I think the commercial is soooooo funny, too :laugh: :laugh: No doubt, she is very beautiful....can't dispute that.

Here are a couple new pics. :heart: They were sent to me and it slipped my mind to ask what editorial these are from. :blush:

BTW, I :wub: the suits!

post-8834-1242457089_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1242457134_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1242457156_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1242457185_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Francy and SNL,

for those amazing swimsuit suit photos of Tori. She looks mighty fine from head to toe. And that skin. . . :drool:

I saw Elvis Presley in BLUE HAWAII (1961) and thought of Tori because she was the first to have a shoot in Graceland, if memory serves me correctly and did those pics at his school.

When Elvis and the tour he was guiding around Hawaii landed at an airport, it was in Kauai where there was a beautiful wedding full of local color. Even though the film was set in 1961, Elvis' role as a tourguide gave a good idea of the islands.

No wonder Tori wants to end up there and raise a family. :) It is a paradise even on a TV screen.

Elvis was pretty amazing as a comic actor and obviously as a singer in this film.

Lancelot, I sure wish I could have seen Elvis!!!! Just hadn't "arrived" yet! :laugh: I love his voice!!! :drool:

I have a potload of pics to post of Tori from Goldenpointe and I'll post them in the next days. I'm turning kinda lazy now that school is out and exams are done but I'll do my best. They will be up in the next couple days.

These are some of the best we have seen of her in a long time.......really great poses!!!! :heart: :heart: And, I'll say it again.......I appreciate the fact that she is "all natural"......even more stunning because of it! :yes:

tpsisigp6.jpg

tpsisigp4.jpg

tpgp22.jpg

tpgp21.jpg

tpgp20.jpg

tpgp19.jpg

tpgp18.jpg

tpgp17.jpg

tpgp16.jpg

tpgp15.jpg

tpgp14.jpg

tpgp13.jpg

Lancelot, I sure wish I could have seen Elvis!!!! Just hadn't "arrived" yet! :laugh: I love his voice!!! :drool:

I have a potload of pics to post of Tori from Goldenpointe and I'll post them in the next days. I'm turning kinda lazy now that school is out and exams are done but I'll do my best. They will be up in the next couple days.

These are some of the best we have seen of her in a long time.......really great poses!!!! :heart: :heart: And, I'll say it again.......I appreciate the fact that she is "all natural"......even more stunning because of it! :yes:

tpsisigp6.jpg

tpsisigp4.jpg

tpgp22.jpg

tpgp21.jpg

tpgp20.jpg

tpgp19.jpg

tpgp18.jpg

tpgp17.jpg

tpgp16.jpg

tpgp15.jpg

tpgp14.jpg

tpgp13.jpg

Oh m'gawd, SNL! You are the bestest! :heart: :heart: Exhausted after finals, you still managed to find/post these fine photographs of Ms. Praver? Thank YOOOOOOO ON BEHALF OF ANY ONE WHO HAPPENS TO VISIT THESE PAGES FOR A SECOND! :)

I guess you can see it all when Tori's wearing a swim suit: skin, skin, skin, perfect musculature, perfect musculature, perfect musculature, hair, hair, hair. We have all noticed Tori's attributes before, but they are re-emphasized in these pics, hence the aforementioned "three-peat." Magnifico! But may fave is the one in which she's wearing a blue LS Tee and yellow pants in barefeet. Talk about NATCHerly beeyouteefull! :wub:

I mean there are the details: perfect cupid's bow, eyes, eyebrows, cheekbones, nose, perfect nails even, beautiful hands. Good golly, I don't want to embarass myself further or HER or her fans! :blush: It's not fair that one person has all that. And I agree with you about the "natch" look. I have run across some models on Bz who have had work done. Time will tell, anway, who's natch and who's not. She has just exuded health since she first appeared in that OUTSIDE mag with a wetsuit and a surfboard under her arm: no make-up, wet hair flipped back over her head. It's probably the veggie diet, surfing, growing up in paradise, and good genes. :p

Speaking of genes, I think I asked ages ago: is Praver German? or Scandinavian. Boy, her ancestors could come from anywhere in Northern Europe or even parts of Eastern Europe where I have seen a number of people/models with her facial features and coloring. ;)

Onto stuff like Tori's swimwear website. I think it is so cleanly designed and probably have said how courageous she is to start a company in these times, especially in retail clothing, and MORE especially in a market that has a lot of competitors. Her thoughts on designing the suits show she is especially insightful with regard to what women wearing her suits/bikinis want. I'm sure people from these pages have visited; if not, head on over! :laugh:

I am glad she has the Arby's ad to add to her portfolio/resume. Move over, Mercury Mariner Girl! I hope we can all be surprised when she turns up in another ad or. . . in a movie as I keep saying. I know IMG is hot and works for many of her "colleagues," but I think Tori, without mentioning other names, could land an amazing cosmetics, hair product (aside from Redken) or similar contract. But she, as you have said, SNL, seems so low key, and maybe she just wants to take it all at "an island" pace. Maybe I want to see her on the big screen! :whistle:

Well, after the first babble in a while, thanks again for posting all those amazing pics during the time you should be relaxing after or heading out and about after exams! Hope you have a fun job/internship lined up for the summer. :wave:

SNL,

I saw that Elvis film from 1961 and saw how quick Elvis' dancing "footwork" was but then remembered his tragic demise. It reminded me of a documentary on Marilyn Monroe who was also especially sharp/intelligent in comedic roles. Listen to ANY decent comic, and you will hear how smart he or she is, drawing material from any part of life, to skewer it, empathize with it, or laugh at it, etc. But those two, in addition to brains, had luminesence, of course, making their shortened careers and lives all the more tragic.

But then there have been many in Hollywood like that and maybe in one's own neighborhood. Frost wrote about an "average" shortened life in "Out, Out. . .," the title taken from the scene in which Macbeth says, "Out, Out brief candle. . ." refering to his wife's untimely death at a young age. Frost's poem is about a kid in Vermont, who at the end of the day of cutting wood with a chainsaw, relaxes for a moment thinking of whatever came after work. Of course, it ends with death.

Whether it be a a celebrity's or a "nobody's" life cut short in an accident, in war, homicide, etc., it is always extra tragic but a reminder of life's preciousness and sometimes an extra push to live it to the fullest. :heart: :) :heart:

Next round from same source: :wub: :wub: (next intallment soon :wave: )

post-8834-0-1446435870-47649_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-4961_thumb.jpg

My Gawwwwwd! Is that a great butt or what????

post-8834-0-1446435870-50883_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-51565_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-52267_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-53839_thumb.jpg

Her long, long legs are sumthin else!

post-8834-0-1446435870-62079_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-63145_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-64178_thumb.jpg

Any one of these makes you wonder why she isn't doing Victoria's Secret anymore. Whose decision was that? Hers? Theirs? Well, whatever :whistle:

post-8834-0-1446435870-64815_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-65557_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-66877_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-6801_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-68465_thumb.jpg

Honest to gawwwd, that is a gorgeous female :drool:

post-8834-0-1446435870-69259_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-69748_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-7088_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446435870-72269_thumb.jpg

Much thanx to everybody who has been posting!! Yippee!! :hug: :hug:

thanks! she looks gorgeous, I think she would be beyond perfect for victorias secret. I think the public would catch onto her type of beauty like crazy!!! (pretty,pouty,BLONDE,tall,sexy,doesn't look like a teeny bopper,etc..) It would be a good decsion on Victorias behalf :)

thanks! she looks gorgeous, I think she would be beyond perfect for victorias secret. I think the public would catch onto her type of beauty like crazy!!! (pretty,pouty,BLONDE,tall,sexy,doesn't look like a teeny bopper,etc..) It would be a good decsion on Victorias behalf :)

I totally agree. She is unique to other models that we have seen, I really think. :yes: :yes: She's one of those that one day will be a one name girl ("Tori" is all that will be needed for people to know who's being talked about). :ddr: :ddr:

Who do we really have these days that is anywhere near what she represents? I know there are tons of great models, love many myself but I'm talking about her uniqueness. :heart:

Jeez o' Pete, Izzy! You have out done yourself again and again.

These are as amazing as your prior posts. Each one can stand alone. I have no idea why she is not a reg'lar in VS.

I really can't say which is my fave as they are all soooo deelish. But I sorta like the one (last pic) in which she's walking barefoot on the pier with a smoldering look and the one in which she is sitting cross legged (first pic) just cause she looks so relaxed. Well, she seems to pose effortlessly in all, too. And that quiet confidence is apparent as well.

Thanks so much again, Izzy, for letting us gaze at Tori's glory. She should hire you to be her agent extraordinaire! :wave:

Jeez o' Pete, Izzy! You have out done yourself again and again.

These are as amazing as your prior posts. Each one can stand alone. I have no idea why she is not a reg'lar in VS.

I really can't say which is my fave as they are all soooo deelish. But I sorta like the one (last pic) in which she's walking barefoot on the pier with a smoldering look and the one in which she is sitting cross legged (first pic) just cause she looks so relaxed. Well, she seems to pose effortlessly in all, too. And that quiet confidence is apparent as well.

Thanks so much again, Izzy, for letting us gaze at Tori's glory. She should hire you to be her agent extraordinaire! :wave:

ty, Lance :flower: I don't know which are my faves but I just love that she has so many expressions in these photos and the only ones I don't seem to like are the ones when her neck kinda' juts out, making her face longer and her neck not quite right. Can't explain it but those are the only ones I'm not that fond of. That said, I only noticed one or two of those shots in SI this year and I was thrilled about that. Isn't that something to find fault with?...... the way she holds her neck when there is ssooooooo much right about her? I'm not being a fairweather friend, whatsoever. Just saying, the girl doesn't do much wrong, IMHO!!!!! :laugh: Someone else said once, actually I've heard from a lot of ppl :mad:, that she "does the 'turkey neck' thing all the ******* time" and the ppl grrrrrrrr'ed about it. I think turkey neck is not the description of the neck thing I'm going for, so I better quit! ;) I'm just always pulling for her because she hasn't begun to scratch the surface of what she can show. And, that's my opinion and I"m stickin' to it! :yes: :laugh: Oh, and I really like it when she gets a small smile, kinda' sly look on her face. She really can pull that look off. :yes: And, she does "smoldering" very well. :wub:

I especially like when she is out in public for some function or other and she wears something other than black.....She looks great in color or/and print and I think that is why these pics caught my eye so much! Blah plain black doesn't do her any favors with a body/skin tone like that! :drool: :drool: Other than those two teensy things, who can complain???? Actually, I don't think I've ever complained.....so I must be either maturing or getting really picky or need chocolate. :rofl: