Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

:heart:

^^Oh yeah? You've posted yours and now I'm posting mine. Here's just a teaser of what I've got brewing...........

Click on the thumbnail to view the Super-UHQ scan!

32690000.eb14d7.jpg

CREDIT: U Shoulda Put A Ring On It

For the record, this giant photo alone took nearly an hour to scan and edit. And before you ask, YES, the quality really is that pixelated. That's why you shouldn't buy that cheapo Nikon Powershot.

:laugh:

:heart:

^^Oh yeah? You've posted yours and now I'm posting mine. Here's just a teaser of what I've got brewing...........

Click on the thumbnail to view the Super-UHQ scan!

32690000.eb14d7.jpg

CREDIT: U Shoulda Put A Ring On It

For the record, this giant photo alone took nearly an hour to scan and edit. And before you ask, YES, the quality really is that pixelated. That's why you shouldn't buy that cheapo Nikon Powershot.

:laugh:

Dang! That photo DID take a long time to edit! That's one very cool pic! Great work, VH!

Thanx so much ]{3V (dang! that takes a long time to figure out how to do your name! :laugh: :laugh: ) Aren't those the cutest pix?

I have a couple more from the same deal mentioned above. :wub:

post-9036-0-1446435844-67728_thumb.jpg

VERY COOL SILHOUETTE!

post-9036-0-1446435844-70262_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446435844-71041_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446435844-72449_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446435844-73239_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446435844-74358_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446435844-76507_thumb.jpg

KABAMM, INDEED! :laugh:

post-9036-0-1446435844-78726_thumb.jpg

Suuuuuhweeet, SnL, ]{3V-3L (thanks for correction of Kal-el), PinkCouture, and Vampire Horde!

Tori looks just simply so tall, strong, and golden on the runway and just plain ol' sweet when hanging out. :blush: I have to admit to the group I lover her, huge, long-fingered hands. :blush:

SnL's mega post shows Tori in an amazing pic with her on the screen behind as well. Who is that creepy photog below who also got caught by the camera on the huge screen? With my luck, he's probably some famous veteran fashion shutterbug. :whistle:

If she doesn't get VS, then she'll skip that level and go straight to Bond Girl or Attack of the 50ft Woman to follow Darryl Hannah's remake of the classic or a Farah Fawcett (see Farrah in surfing pose in jeans surrounding Tori in runway sillhouette) remake or ANYTHING original and current for that matter.

I hope I thanked everyone who posted. If we keep replying to SnL's mega post, maybe we'll hit page 66 before week's end. :)

So many pics 'n' so many people posting. Maahvelous. Hope each of you has an amazing weekend. :grouphug:

post-9036-0-1446435845-73971_thumb.jpg

]{3V-3L!

Yer Killin' me . . . with kindness! :heart:

Thanks for Madamoiselle Tori en Bleu. C'est Magnifique! :kiss:

Have yo'self an awesome weekend and Tori and the rest of her Bellazon gang, too!

I think I'm most jealous of her jet setting ways! From one continent/hemisphere/season to another and back. Wowee! :wave:

14825928.th.jpg 67543050.th.jpg 53855023.th.jpg

Danke/Merci, süesses_ängeli, for these photographs.

Tori looks so strong, beautifully sexy and expressive! :drool:

The taglines are so humorous. :laugh:

I would love to be that Easter Bunny or a little wave rider! :p

I don't believe we have seen that many examples of Tori's beauty/glamour used in humorous ads! :blush:

Thanks so much. Hope to see more of your posts and pics in future. :wave:

:flower: :Flower: :flower:

Look at all the great pics posted while I've been gone! I absolutely love all of them :wub: It's so great to see more of her. She was hiding before. ;)

How adorable is that new campaign for TALLY WEIJL???? She totally ROCKS it! Thank you so much, S.A., for them! And, welcome to Tori's forum, the best on BZ!! I want dibs on a set made with those pics, for sure!

And, ]{3V-3L, way to go with the Tori-oki! I laughed so hard when I saw that. You nailed it! :yes: BTW, I cut and pasted your name this time. Smart ain't I? :rofl: I labored FOREVER last time to get it down. My brain almost exploded! :rofl:

Always good to hear what you have to say, Lancelot. I know I always say that but it bears repeating.

I still have some more photos to post but can't find the time to scan them. I'll do it soon. Been super busy doing super fun stuff! :)

P.S. What's it gonna' take to get to Page 66??? We have really been rockin' it forward, haven't we? :yes:

Thanx so much for the new pics, ]{3V-3L! She's so cute and fun! Darling! :flower:

Palmtreechick! What an awesome video! She looks so , so, so.......fabulous in that! Does a grrrrrrrreat job. I'm so proud of her! Thanx millions!

The actual site has sound. Am I doing something wrong? I can't hear the sound on the video. :( HELP!